You have to read this University of the Witwatersrand vacancy for team leader (landscaping) if you want to work in an education environment. The University is also located in the capital city of the country. It is for you all South Africans who need to find a job.
The University of the Witwatersrand, which is also known as Wits, owns a good reputation especially on research and academic excellence. It is also one of two universities in Africa ranked in two different international rankings as a reputable institution across the globe. It is also the only university in South Africa that accentuates in the top 1 percent in the world especially in 7 fields of research based on the 2007 ISI international rankings. The host institution is also one of participants of the top levels of external financial support of all universities in South Africa.
The University of the Witwatersrand vacancy for team leader (landscaping)will place the job incumbent in Johannesburg, South Africa. He or she will work at Property and Infrastructure Management Division. The main objective of team leader for landscaping at the university is to provide service and maintain the University landscapes, gardens and external facilities in accordance with accepted best horticultural maintenance practices. The job incumbent has to make sure all staff put on the suitable PPE such as uniform so that they stick with the respective duties and make sure the administration as well as the staff issues in conjunction with the HR policy of the University. In details, here are the key performances of the job incumbent as follow:
- Meet the occupational health and safety rules and regulations
- Supervise and asses the performance of general staff
- Make sure daily maintenance of landscapes and gardens
- Ensure the coordination and supervision of staff
- Manage daily scheduling of general and machine operators
- Demonstrate other tasks as established by the line manager
After you understand about the key performances of the University of the Witwatersrand vacancy for team leader (landscaping), it is time to comply with the minimum requirements of the successful candidate. They are as follow:
- You must have Horticultural certificate/Diploma
- You must have Grade 12
- You must have at least two (2) years of related work experience
- You must have top level of confidence, spirit and initiative
- You must know good ethics and struggle for customer service excellence
- You must have consistent and positive attitudes to work and collaborate with colleagues and other departments
- You must be able to work independently and answer and solve issue quickly
- You must be able to communicate in many different languages
- You must have willingness to join the environment of the University as proactive person
How to Apply
Just collect your application and required documents and send it via official webpage of University of the Witwatersrand vacancy for team leader (landscaping)called i-Recruitment before the closing date by March 30, 2018. The webpage address is https://irec.wits.ac.za. You have to include:
- A covering letter
- A detailed CV
- Email addresses of 3 referees
After you collected them all, you can complete the application form on the website.
This exciting Airports Company South Africa vacancy for charge hand trolleys can be your perfect way to increase the chance for better life. South Africans who are still unemployed are the primary target of the vacancy. Check out the details below.
The Airports Company South Africa vacancy for charge hand trolleys is actually offered by O.R Tambo International Airport, which is a division Airport Management. These are the key performance of the vacancy that you must do if you are selected as the eligible candidates. They are as follow:
- The prosperous candidate must do reportage to the Supervisor Trolleys
- Proactive about to guarantee provide and demand targets area unit met.
- Regular testing of contingency plans to confirm operational connection.
- Adhere to relevant statutory/legislative laws, SOP’s, operational standards, policies and practices and mitigation of risk to limit injuries.
- Monitor Service supplier daily activities as per SLA and report deviances.
- Compile and submit general operational constraints reports.
- Compile and submit cycle shift reports PRN.
- Report on tram stock levels.
- Planning of resources in terms of demand and provide.
- Build, support and maintain healthy, various internal and external relationships to confirm accomplishment of organisational goals. Implement remedial actions wherever needed.
- Plan, schedule, supervise and coach subordinate activities at intervals processes or services to confirm sub-functional objectives area unit met or exceeded.
Of course, the Airports Company South Africa vacancy for charge hand trolleys also provides the minimum requirements of the eligible candidates who will have a chance to be the job incumbent. They are as follow:
- The candidate must hold a valid Matric or Grade 12 qualification with the equivalent prior study and experience in regard to the job requirements as well as the position.
- The candidate who have Code B Drivers license will have more opportunities to win a spot.
- The candidate must have acquired knowledge of Airport environment
- The candidate must be able to communicate very well with internal and external stake holders.
- The candidate must know how to perform good judgment especially when they have to make decision
- The candidate must be able to manage conflict and perform good problem solving abilities.
- The available position will be managed as well as ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Some preferences may be offered to pointed groups that are under depicted as well as endorsed externally.
How to Apply
Please apply the Airports Company South Africa vacancy for charge hand trolleys via online on this following link. You may notice about the reference number because the right number will direct you to correct application form. The job incumbent is going to work in OR Tambo International. The reference number is Airport-COR (23500P) with Business Operations-COR (13000P). The closing date that you must obey as applicant is by April 6, 2018. You can’t send any application after this date. That is everything we got from the official webpage of the vacancy. You need to read the key performance properly before sending your application in order to know what you must do as the eligible candidate. In addition, you won’t be surprised anymore with the duties.
It is time to change your future through this following RCL Food Vacancy for GL and Cashbook Clerk. You can win a spot if you meet the minimum requirements of the vacancy. So, please read the entire article and if you want to be selected as successful candidates. Without further ado, check on the detailed information below.
This RCL Food Vacancy for GL and Cashbook Clerk is offered by one of operating site of RCL Food located in Tzaneen Bakery. For your information, the following position has a primary duty to send a report to the Financial Accountant. The job incumbent has a responsibility to maintain the Regional Bank and Cash Records where available and aid in completing Creditor and Fixed Asset queries. Here are the minimum requirements of the vacancy as follow:
- You must provide a Grade 12 qualification with mathematics
- You must have at least 2 to 3 years administration experience
- You must know how to use SYSPRO
- You must perform Administration practices
- You must know how to operate computer
- You must have an intermediate excel skills
- You must have basic knowledge of Numeracy
There are some important points in order to know deeper more about the vacancy. We have pointed out some key performance of GL and Cashbook Clerk below as follow:
Maintenance of Bank Transactions Duties
- Support within the production of economic statements
- Assist in writing footnotes to the monetary statements
- Assist in writing SEC disclosures and supporting tables Verification of invoices, making ready payment requisition
- Do some Bank reconciliations on Syspro.
- Render cashbook transactions on Syspro, and EFT on Standard Bank.
- accountable for cashbook operate
- Keep a master list of monthly journal entries
- Process all journal entries into the accounting computer code
- Assist auditors with journal entry examinations
- produce continual journal entry templates
- make sure that reversing entries occur
- make sure that continual entries square measure modified or terminated at acceptable trigger points
Creditor and Fixed Asset Queries
- Support national Creditors team by liaising with the customer, Stores and Operational groups to resolve soul queries.
- Assist national mounted plus businessperson by liaising with industrial and Operational groups to resolve mounted plus queries.
- Follow abreast of soul and glued plus documentation.
- Initiate the work flow method for all movements on mounted assets.
- Work together between the central team & regional mill operations on all queries
General Administration Duties
- aiding in compilation of weekly and monthly reports
- Record supporting data for all journal entries
- Maintain careful listings of the contents of all record accounts
- Compile spontanepous spreadsheets and analysis once needed.
How to Apply
This RCL Food Vacancy for GL and Cashbook Clerk uses an online application method in order to select the applicants. It means that you have to send your application via internet. You have to scan and upload your certified qualifications through the computer files. Of course, there is a closing date of the vacancy. It is no later than 3 March 2018. Click on this following link to visit the official webpage and see the latest update of the vacancy at the page.
Another vacancy from the Department of Finance Vacancy for Administration Officer is ongoing now. Of course, you are able to change your future through the vacancy. This isn’t a joke because the official vacancy can be found on the DPSA webpage. You can check the details about them all in this following article if you want to know how easy it is to be a part of South African government.
The Department of Finance Vacancy for Administration Officer offers a reference number of SL7. The Strategic Management directorate is the one that requires eligible candidates to join the vacancy. The annual salary is about R226 611 with the salary range from R226,611 to 266,943. The job incumbent is going to work in Mmabatho. Without further ado, let’s see the minimum requirements of the vacancy as follow:
- You must have a Grade 12 Certificate with four (4) years expertise in Associate in Nursing Organisational Development atmosphere, or a National Diploma/ Advanced Certificate in Management Services/ Operations Management/ Production Management with a minimum of 2 years’ expertise in Associate in Nursing Organisational Development atmosphere.
- Data of applicable Organisational Development Legislations and Government Transformation Imperatives.
- Data of Public Service Act, 1994 as amended, Public Service rules, Public money Management Act (PFMA), Municipal Finance Management Act (MFMA) Labour Relations Act, Skills Development Act and Employment Equity Act.
- Must have analytical Thinking. artistic and Innovative.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies.
- Have Smart communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct analysis, computer skills.
- Ability to figure stressed. Report writing skills.
- Ability to operate severally and work as a part of the team.
- Have good social relations.
Increase your knowledge by reading the job duties or tasks of the Department of Finance Vacancy for Administration Officer. It doesn’t only increase your understanding, but it also provides and describes everything you need to do as administrator assistant. They are as follow:
- Provide support within the development and implementation of Human Resource coming up with method.
- Provide support within the development of structure and institution Structure.
- Provide Secretariat Services to Job analysis Panel.
- Support in continuous Work Flow Improvement.
- Support within the implementation of modification Management Programmes. Render body support within the unit.
- Maintain and save records.
How to Apply
Please contact Ms. S Moletsane at 018 388 2445, if you have some questions to say or trouble in the application process. For your information, you have to provide an application of Department of Finance Vacancy for Administration Officer that includes these following documents
- A Z83 application form that you can get from any Public Service Department
- A Comprehensive CV, containing full particulars of training, qualifications, abilities, competencies and knowledge
- Certified copies of educational certificates to prove evidences and,
- Identity document of your personal information
After you collected all of those documents, please forward your application to The Director: Human Resource Management, North West Department of Finance, Private Bag X2060, Mmabatho 2735. Of course, you have to send it before the closing date on 6 April 2018 because late application will not be considered and accepted by the department.
Please read this Department of Rural Development and Land Reform vacancy for receptionist because it can be your perfect chance to win a spot in a Department of South Africa. Of course, it could be a perfect chance to change your future, right? In addition, this vacancy is from the government of South Africa. This article describes everything you need below this paragraph.
This time, the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform vacancy for receptionist looks for candidates who want to fill a position as receptionist or telecom operator. The reference number is 3/2/1/2018/087. Please remember this reference number. The Department will pay the job incumbent with level 5 salary level. It is about R152 862. He or she will be placed at Free State office in Bloemfontein. It is the main office of the department. We highly recommend you who live in Bloemfontein to test this vacancy because it is located near your current home. Meet these minimum requirements in order to be selected by the Department. They are as follow:
- You must have Grade 12 Certificate with one year relevant expertise.
- Know in Operating computer acquirement (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc).
- You must be able to demonstrate Telephone prescript.
- You must have communication skills (verbal and written).
- You must have an ability to speak well with individuals at totally different levels and from different backgrounds.
- You must have an ability to act with tactfulness and discretion.
- You must have sensible grooming and presentation.
- You must have an ability to figure severally.
You also have to understand these job duties so that you aren’t surprised with the things or tasks as receptionist in the future. You may know or see what a receptionist has to do in their office or environment. But, there are some key performances you have to do as receptionist. They are as follow:
- Receiving and directional shoppers to the relevant officers.
- Direct enquiries to relevant officers for any help.
- Direct calls inside workplace to confirm effective service delivery.
- Answer the telephone decision inside 3 rings.
- Manage and maintain the reception space and patchboard (fax machine, printer).
- Make sure that reception space is neat, tidy and hospitable.
- Report faulty phonephone lines and different instrumentality to relevant officers and repair suppliers.
- Update telephone directories for the officers and organize pin codes for employees.
- Add new users and take away inactive users within the internal directory.
- Do documents management.
- Record all official documents incoming and outgoing.
How to Apply
E-recruitment is the application process method offered by the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform vacancy for receptionist. It only requires you to send the application via electronic mail or online system. You only submit all required documents through this following link. The closing date of the application process is no later than Aril 3rd, 2018. The Department will conduct pre-employment security screening in order to check security clearance of the candidates. If you aren’t South Africans, please submit a SAQA evaluation report as well as your qualifications at the same time with the application.
This is another vacancy that offers a position as secretary. The Department of Defence vacancy for secretary GR II is also you another chance to have better future working under the South African government. Let’s read the details about the vacancy below this paragraph.
The Department of Defence vacancy for secretary GR II has a reference number of DLSD/08/18. The job incumbent must work at Defence Headquarters, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria with the annual salary of R152 862, which is a level 5 level in South Africa. Read all of these minimum requirements to prepare your application. They are as follow:
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 or NQF Level 4.
- Preference are given to candidates with NQF Level 5/6 – supporter credentials or equivalent qualification are a plus.
- Have experience in supporter or connected occupation are a recommendation. The department offers special requirements or abilities such as operating (MS Word, outlet, Access and Excel), Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have language proficiency in a minimum of two official languages. Know how to do organising and designing skills, sensible social skills, downside finding and analytical abilties.
- Maintain and handle management and therefore the ability to manage numerous databases for record keeping.
Consider and understand these job duties of Department of Defence vacancy for secretary GR II as well because they are the activities and tasks that the job incumbent has to do. They are as follow:
- Provide a supporter support services to Director Military Prosecutions.
- Organize weekly and monthly conferences, appointments and different work connected engagements. Compile agenda and write minutes throughout conferences.
- Write routine notes, memos, letters and reports. Screen incoming and outgoing calls within the workplace.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondences and maintain correct record keeping for the board of directors.
- Produce numerous databases for record keeping.
- Handle travel and accommodation arrangements, and resultant claims for the Director.
- Manage the work group action and leave register of the board of directors.
- Introduce new ideas to boost existing filing, tasking and document following processes.
- Develop Associate in Nursingd maintain an up to this point info of internal and external stakeholders.
- Handle fund payments for the board of directors (purchase stationary and refreshments).
- Give prime quality typewriting service to the Director.
- Take care of classified files and documents.
- Organize for guests authorisation and parking.
- Contribute completely to putting together a high performing arts team among the board of directors.
How to Apply
Any inquiries and questions about Department of Defence vacancy for secretary GR II can be asked to Lt. Col. A.L. Mashao (012) 355 5277) and L/Cpl M.M. Mmelesi (012) 355 5334. It is important to download the Z83 form from the official website of the DPSA. Then, include other documents such as certified copies of your qualifications, comprehensive curriculum vitae, ID documents, and your valid driver’s license. Compile them all into one application and forward to Department of Defence, Defence Legal Services Division, Private Bag X161, Pretoria 0001. The Department also allows hand delivery to Armscor Building, Corner Nossop and Boeing Street, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria. Please send your application before the closing date on 6 April, 2018.
What are you waiting for? Just apply your application for the Department of Education and Training vacancy for health and safety officer. We have the details about the job position and how to prepare your application below this paragraph.
Take a note about the reference number of the Department of Education and Training vacancy for health and safety officer. It is MTVET 15/2018. For your information, you need to put the reference number on your application. This is a permanent position and the job incumbent will be paid for R226 611 as the level 7 as well as some bonus for applicable service benefits. He or she will work at Central office of Mnambithi TVET College. Without further ado, here are the minimum requirements that become your main things to complete. They are as follow:
- Grade 12 or Senior Certificate or NC(V) Level four or equivalent qualification;
- acceptable Bachelor’s Degree/National certification in H&S Management or equivalent qualification; Minimum of three years relevant expertise;
- Candidates with Grade 12 and trade qualifications and five years of relevant experience could also be thought-about for this position;
- smart verbal and written language and presentation skills;
- higher than average laptop skills in Ms workplace Suites; should possess personal attributes like wonderful social skills, attention to detail, flexibility, team work, organising and designing skills;
- Be able to work underneath advanced things and be reliable; intensive data of OHS Act, COID Act, FCD Act, field-effect transistor Act and alternative relevant legislations, policies and procedures applicable within the Health and Safety atmosphere.
- Valid driver’s license.
Some job duties are offered and asked by the Department of Education and Training vacancy for health and safety officer in order to make applicants have better understanding about the position that they want to apply. So, please read the details of them for your own sake. They are as follow:
- Do some Induction of employees, students and contractors on H&S matters;
- Be able to increase the Development of OHS policies and procedures;
- Must arrange and conduct OHSAS 18001:2007 internal audits;
- Conduct and coordinate Health and Safety trainings;
- Investigate incidents and implement corrective measures;
- Must know how to determine hazards and conduct risk assessment;
- Develop and maintain an honest relationship with all stakeholders relating to OHS.
How to Apply
Please contact Mr SR Gabela at (036) 631 0360 if you have some questions about the Department of Education and Training vacancy for health and safety officer. As usual, you have to prepare your application before applying the vacancy. Of course, we have included the details about the address or what you have to prepare here. You have to download and complete Z83 forms, CV, ID copy, and certified copies of your qualifications. Don’t forget to indicate the relevant reference number on your Z83. For your information, you must make sure that your foreign qualifications have been verified by SAQA. Please forward your application via post office to Mnambithi TVET College, HR Unit, Private Bag X9903, Ladysmith, 3370. You can also send the application via hand delivery to Central Office, 77 Murchison Street, Ladysmith. The deadline of Department of Education and Training vacancy for health and safety officer is no later than 29 March 2018.
Check out the Department of Defence vacancy for personnel official if you want to change your future. South Africans who don’t have any job must see and read this vacancy because it provides grade 12 qualification. Without further ado, the descriptions can be found below.
This job Department of Defence vacancy for personnel official will focus to be supervisor. The reference number that you have to add onto your application is CMM/09/18. The salary offered by the department per year is level 7 or R226 611 worth. The job incumbent has to work at Ceremonial and Military Music, Pretoria. Read on all minimum requirements of the vacancy as follow:
- Candidates must hold a minimum of grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Candidates must have post matric recognized qualification in Human Resources
- The department prefers candidates with Public Administration or relevant experience in the Human Resources environment
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of the DOD PERSOL administrative system
- Candidates must know how to operate Microsoft Word and Excel computer applications
- Candidates must have excellent communication abilities in written and verbal
- Candidates must basic knowledge of DOD Human Resources policies and guidelines
- Candidates must have prior experiences in the Administration of Honours and Awards
- Candidates must know managerial, performance, and interpersonal relations abilities
- They need to know how to solve problems and work under pressure
The Department of Defence vacancy for personnel official also sets up some job duties to the job incumbents. They are as follow:
- Compile submissions, examine members data on Persona and other related administration duties in receiving approval for the award Bravery and other certificates
- Receive approval for the wearing of the Foreign Awards and forfeiture or annulments of bars
- Plan and inure National Orders informatory Committee, Honours informatory Panel and Awards informatory Committee conferences.
- Draft minutes of the all Honours and Awards conferences.
- Capture honour transactions on PERSOL and update the registers.
- Administer the method for the re-issue of medals and update the PERSOL system.
- Assist within the coordination and execution of all Honours and Awards body tasks.
How to Apply
Prepare your application of Department of Defence vacancy for personnel official by compiling it by this following documentation:
- Z83 application form that you can download on the official webpage of DPSA. This is a compulsory document you have to complete before anything.
- A detailed CV
- ID documents
- Certified copies of your qualifications
- Driver’s license
If you have some trouble and questions, please contact Lt Col O.M. Sebakwane at (012) 339 5556 and Maj E.M. Motoma at(012) 339 5490. They will serve you within work hours from Monday to Friday. After your completed them all, please forward your application to Department of Defence, Directorate Human Resources Career Management, Private Bag X976, Pretoria 0001 as well as the hand delivery to Bank of Lisbon Building, Corner of Paul Kruger and Visagie Streets, Pretoria. The closing date of the Department of Defence vacancy for personnel official is by 6 April 2018. It is compulsory for you to send the application before the deadline because it represents how well you are in managing the application process.
Let’s have some information of the Department of Correctional Services vacancy for secretary. It is suitable for those who are South Africans and still unemployed. For your information, this vacancy doesn’t require any bachelor or diploma degree qualification. Instead, it only asks grade 12 qualification. Check out the article for the details.
The reference number of the Department of Correctional Services vacancy for secretary is HO 2018/03/05. You have to put it on your application if you want to apply the vacancy. The Department will pay about R152 862 per year for the job incumbent or successful candidates. It also prepares the applicants to work at National Head Office. Here are the following requirements of all applicants who want to send their application. They are as follow:
- Must hold grade 12 with typing as a subject or any other training course or qualification that will allow them to demonstrate the work satisfactorily
- Must know how to operate computer
- Must have competencies in integrity and honesty
- Must provide attention to detail
- Must know how to make plan and organization
- Must work punctuality and confidentiality
- Must provide delivery and client orientation
- Must have perfect communication abilities in both written and verbal skills
- Must have an ability to work under pressure
- Must know how to coordinate and organize work related tasks
- Must have perfect telephone etiquette
- Must have excellent reliability
- Must have skills to act with tact and discretion
The primary responsibilities of the secretary are as follow:
- Complete office and general administrative duties
- Receive and track telephone calls
- Type correspondence or letter to certain addresses
- Set up documentation and presentations
- Make sure proper record management within effective filling systems
- Handle electronic document tracking system
- Handle diary and appointments
- Have responsibilities to the document management of tracking system
- Provide meetings, workshops, etc.
- Support the procurement of office equipment like stationery
- Demonstrate all such tasks and duties related to the role
- Ensure all transport arrangements for courses, conferences, meetings and hearing away from the office
- Handle finances and assets
How to Apply
Compile all documentation of the Department of Correctional Services vacancy for secretary before applying your application. They are namely application form Z83 (Public Service Application form, a CV, identity documents, valid driver’s license, and copies of your qualifications. Your application will not be considered if you send it via electronic mail. The copies of your application must be no older than 3 months. If you have any enquiries, please let TO Mokhele 012 3072173 know. Your application must be sent to Head Office: Department of Correctional Services, Post Advertisement Section, Private Bag X136, Pretoria, 0001. You can also hand deliver your application to 124 WF Nkomo Street, Poyntons Building, Cnr WF Nkomo and Sophie De Bruyn Street, Pretoria, 0001. The closing date of the Department of Correctional Services vacancy for secretary is no later than March 23, 2018. Overall, secretary is a perfect job if you want to work at office environment. This chance must be your greatest opportunity in order to chance your future life. So, don’t lose your hope to prepare the application.
There is no other advantageous vacancy like this Sappi Southern Africa vacancy for process trainee. You have to read the information that we provide in this article because it contains all important things for you all applicants. Without further ado, check hem all one by one below.
Sappi Southern Africa was established in 1936 with only one aim. It is to serve All South African consumers with produced paper locally. The head office is located in Johannesburg, South Africa. The company also becomes the largest manufacturer of dissolving wood pulp (DWP).
The Sappi Southern Africa vacancy for process trainee is offered by a branch of company. It is Sappi Ngodwana Mill. They seek an eligible and prospective candidate to fill a position as Process Trainees for training and development Program. The job incumbent will work in the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill. The main purpose of the job position is to do some reports especially to Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development. For the details about the key performances, here is all the list of the job tasks as follow:
- Finish section specific training based on the requirements of job position profiles in that section before the agreed timeframe
- Finish a General and Plant Specific induction
- Finish legal training based on the section requirement. In addition, you have to know the section requirement firstly.
- Preserve an excellent level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
After you read all of the key performances, it is time to meet the minimum requirements of the Sappi Southern Africa vacancy for process trainee. They are as follow:
- You must have good ability in operating computer such as MS word
- You must know how to solve problems as well as sounding analytical
- You must have a good attention to detail or work thoroughly.
- You must be a good team worker with perfect communication abilities
- You must have excellent written and verbal presentation abilities
- You must have or hold grade 12 in Math’s and Physical Science or N3 Pulp and Paper
- If you have Driving License, it will be advantageous
How to Apply
You must keep in your mind that the deadline or closing date of the Sappi Southern Africa vacancy for process trainee is no later than 23 March 2018. To apply the application, you just have to visit the official website of the vacancy by clicking on this following link. Then, please look for apply buttons at the bottom of the page to see the buttons. You can contact the HR if you have some troubles and issues. Of course, company would like to make a diverse environment and applies an equal opportunity employer. All applicants who are qualified will have a chance to receive their employment without regarding to their race, color, religion or everything. If you don’t get any announcement within two weeks after the deadline, you are failure to be successful candidates of the vacancy. So, you don’t need to wait for long to ensure that. You may find another vacancy in this website.
Don’t miss anything through this Lancet Laboratories vacancy for administration clerk finance because we are going to show you everything about the vacancy. Ensure you have read them all in order to know what you have to do.
As you can see on its name, Lancet Laboratories is a group of many laboratories where doctors and patients are coming to provide a Pathology service. They use modern technology and sciences almost all over Africa, including South Africa. For your information, there are more than ninety Specialist Pathologists with a wide range of experiences and demonstrate in more than 3700 different pathology tests. Their jobs aren’t ensuring the quality of investigations but also consultations, healthcare institutions and insurance sectors.
It will be a pleasure to join one of them, isn’t it? You have a chance to do it by joining this Lancet Laboratories vacancy for administration clerk finance that will end the application process on March 20th, 2018. The reference number of it is 269347. The successful candidate will work in Johannesburg at Finance department for BARC. If you want to know the minimum requirements of the vacancy, they are as follow:
- You must hold Grade 12
- If you have one to two years relevant working experience, it will be more beneficial
- You must know how to work or operate computer
- You must know the ability to process Invoices or Stock items onto the System
- You must have an ability to work efficiently and accurately
Read these following key performances or job duties and you will know what you have to do as administration clerk finance. Moreover, it will give you more understanding to fill the position. They are as follow:
- Pick up and process the invoices on Meditech based on the SOP
- Support the monthly creditors recons and payment runs
- Support internal and external customers with correspondence
- Have a responsibility for filing and archiving within the department
- Help the kit department with the picking up of the new manual orders onto collaborator
- Help the finance department with department financial audits
How to Apply
If you feel interested to join this Lancet Laboratories vacancy for administration clerk finance, please send your application via electronic mail. But, you have to include some documentation firstly. Those documents are required in order to prove the evidence of your qualification. So, you may scan and upload them as well. They are as follow:
- You need to your latest Curriculum Vitae
- You need a copy of ID document
- You need a copy of Matric certificate
- You need a copy of Relevant certificates
- You need your Tax registration number
After you got those documents, please kindly send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to indicate the Title and reference number of the Lancet Laboratories vacancy for administration clerk finance in the subject line of your application. The company applies the principles of Employment Equity, Recruitment and all other associated policies and procedure. If you don’t have any reply within two weeks after the closing date, please ensure that you are unsuccessful to the vacancy. Of course, you can still apply for other applications from the company.
You can have a great opportunity through this Office of Chief Justice vacancy for registrar’s clerk. Open your certificates and see whether or not it is a senior certificate. If it is, your next move is only to prepare requirements and required documents based on this article.
There are three available positions from the Office of Chief Justice vacancy for registrar’s clerk. The successful candidates will have a great salary range from R152 862 to R 180 063 as well as a performance agreement. The positions are required by three centers they are:
- North West High Court (Mmabatho) with reference number of 2018/60/OCJ
- Limpopo High Court with reference number of 2018/61/OCJ
- Labour Court Johannesburg with reference number of2018/62/OCJ
Please pick one of those three centers as your demanded position. Now, check out the minimum requirements of the Office of Chief Justice vacancy for registrar’s clerk below as follow:
- The candidates must at least hold grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- They must have an experience in clerical or administration functions. If they have, it will be more advantageous
- They must have some skills and competencies in computer literacy, communication skills, interpersonal and public relations
- They must own god administration and organizational skills;
- They must know how to do some customer service abilities and work under pressure.
You might be wondering about what the job incumbents will have to do if they are selected. Well, we got everything you need to know below:
- Give efficient and effective support services especially to the court.
- Make summons more important at General Office
- Make something new case progress on ICMS
- Give counter service duties
- Set up, provide and analyze court statistics
- Handle and maintain all registers for civil and criminal matters
- Track and record both Civil and Criminal process
- Make warrant of arrest for defaulters more important
- Represent between judges and legal practitioners
- Issue accused persons from prison
- Provide correspondence and attend to general public enquiries
- Requisite all process of court proceedings
- Set up and forward case to transcribers for appeal and review purposes
- Set up and bind all appeals and reviews
- Come to complaints from prisoners and members of the public
- Represents between Registrar and legal practitioners;
- Give administrative skills at office
How to Apply
Collect and gather some documents that you have to include in your application of the Office of Chief Justice vacancy for registrar’s clerk. Firstly, you need to include Z83 application form. You can easily download it from this following link. Then, you need to include your latest Curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications required above. Don’t forget to include your ID document. If you are failed to collect those documents, you will not be considered as successful candidates. It also happens when you aren’t notified within three months after the deadline. Anyway, the closing date is no later than 23 March 2018. Forward your application to The OCJ Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X 2033, Mmabatho, 2735. It is also allowed to do hand delivery to 22 Molopo Road, Ayob Gardens: Mafikeng, Enquiries: Mr L Moetanelo (018) 3977065
If you have some passion to work in an office, this Distell vacancy for secretary can be your best solutions. There are so many vacancies that offer grade-12 qualifications for South Africans. However, not all becomes your interest. Perhaps, this vacancy can be your test. Why don’t you try it then.
For your information, Distell is looking for a good candidate who can fill a position as a Secretary in the SA Marketing Department. The primary purpose of the job incumbent is to report to the Category Manager RTD’s and Category Manager Spirits. He or she is going to work at the Southern Africa Head Office, Techno Park, Stellenbosch. So, you have to know where you are going to work as the secretary. Here are the job duties of her/him after the selection process of Distell vacancy for secretary as follow:
- Manage of the business as well as the travel arrangements
- Commit as the gatekeeper especially scheduling or diarizing rendezvouses, appointments and main events
- Act as traffic controller for activities or projects of portfolio
- Communicate with internal partners
- Help with monthly reporting on sales and budgets
- Have good understanding of budget process
- Handle and arrangement information systems for the portfolio such as fact sheets, releases, info sheets or e-files
- Demonstrate admin tasks as well as post, telephone and office tools
- Be able to communicate on important issues
- Can manage confidential matters
- Generate and request SAP
- Control delivery and collection of all material related to the marketing or promotions
- Generate general secretarial duties
- Demonstrate and ask SAP and other reports
- Must help for out of office managers at the office
- Handle all procurement document processing
- Control stationary and promo liquor receipts, problems and stock
- Assist managers in management of their diaries
- Complete travel connected requests consistent with policies and procedures
- Complete requests for writing, filing, document process and different ad-hoc tasks
- Coordinate product competition entries with class ambassadors wherever relevant
- Assist with web queries
- Reconsolidate complete expenditure (e.g. travel pay by complete etc)
- Diary, conferences and unintended functions co-ordination
- Coordinating delivery and assortment of all promoting connected material
Those job duties are only the key performances. They are useless if you aren’t the successful candidates of Distell vacancy for secretary. So, you have to meet these following requirements as follow:
- You must have an appropriate tertiary qualification
- You must be an energetic person with a high level of confidentiality
- You must have at least three to four years proven admin experience
- You must be able to operate computer or have an ability to do computer literacy
- You must have interpersonal and communication skills both in verbal and written ability
- You must have an ability to work under the pressure
- You must know the basic knowledge of SAP (Requisitions / Liquor orders)
- You must have an ability to do multi tasks
How to Apply
The Distell vacancy for secretary provides online application system on this following link. The link will direct you to the official website of the company. Make sure you don’t provide late application. The deadline of the application process is no later than 15 March 2018.
The RCL Foods vacancy for general worker looks for you who are still unemployed or looking for the right job with your senior certificate or grade 12. This is your chance to change your life and career without hardship. Check out the details below.
The company focuses on consumer goods and milling company in South Africa. It was established in 1960 with the old name of Rainbow Chicken Ltd. Its head office is located in Durban. There are about 20,000 employees at the moment who work in the RCL Foods Limited.
The RCL Foods vacancy for general worker is posted on the official website of the company. The job incumbent has to work in Warehouse with a permanent contract position in Pretoria West, Gauteng. The primary goal of the job position is to sort and repack off all trade returns in the Warehouse Department. The job incumbent has to report to the Warehouse Controller in the logistics Department. Here are the minimum requirements that you must complete as the candidates. They are as follow:
- They must have Grade 12
- They must have at least 1 years working experience in FMCG production environment
- They must have ability to Meticulous and attention to detail and precision.
- They must demonstrate Record keeping
- They must know how to work with people across different cultures
- They must work to meet deadlines and targets
- They must have Administrative skills
- They must be able to stand for long hours
- They must be Physically fit or in a good condition
Meet all those requirements and you can have the same chance with other candidates who want to get this following RCL Foods vacancy for general worker. Only eligible candidates will be selected through an online application. Next, you have to understand the tasks as general worker. The job duties of the vacancy are as follow:
- You must make sure any paperwork is filled in correctly per shift
- You must make sure that housekeeping in work area is maintained according to FSMS
- You must demonstrate Safety- and food safety regulations and requirements as per company policies and FSMS are adhered to at all times
- You must check the Unsafe operations or acts and do some reports immediately
- You must make sure that all Safe Work Procedures pertaining to the department is adhered to at all times
According to the RCL Foods vacancy for general worker, the job incumbent will be asked to work on weekends when the company needs them.
How to Apply
Please conduct an application through this following link. It is an online application that you have to complete through the website. The closing date of the RCL Foods vacancy for general worker is no later than 27 March 2018. The company will select the candidates based on their following criteria. Don’t make a late application. You may not see the vacancy anymore if you visit the link or website after the deadline. So, your plan is needed in order to stick with the schedule. This job is your only chance to work at RCL Foods office.
You mustn’t miss this Department of Local Government vacancy for community development worker supervisor because the salary is overwhelming. The department has already prepared an application process that will end soon. Check out what we got below.
The Department of Local Government vacancy for community development worker supervisor has a reference number that you must indicate on your application. It is at LG 2018-13. The Department will pay the salary of the eligible candidates with R281 418 per annum as level 8 category. The job incumbent is going to reside at Western Cape Government office. Check out the minimum requirements of the vacancy below as follow:
- Please provide your Senior Certificate or Grade 12 qualifications
- Must have a minimum of six years’ relevant experience
- Must have a valid code B driver’s license
- Must understand about the community needs and circumstances
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of state functions
- Can provide a completed 3-year tertiary qualification
The Department looks for candidates who can demonstrate these following competencies as follow:
- Competencies in applicable policies
- Competencies in legislation, guidelines, procedures and best practices especially in the public services
- Competencies in composition of communities in the Western Cape
- Competencies in verbal and written communication at least two of the three official languages
- Competencies in service delivery levels in the Western Cape
- Competencies in computer in Microsoft Office as well as the internet
- Competencies in planning and organizational abilities
- Competencies in active listening skills
- Competencies in decision making skills
- Competencies in working effectively
Those requirements are useless if you don’t know the job duties of the Department of Local Government vacancy for community development worker supervisor. They are as follow:
- The primary duty is to monitor a CDW’s team situated at the local municipality
- To increase the effort of the local work programme taking into account the National, Provincial and Municipal Programmes
- To liaise with the Regional Manager and Government Departments
- To compile reports and documents
- To speak for the Regional Manager
- Maintain the updates of all services established by government and the processes and mechanisms
If you have some questions about the vacancy, please let Mr H Magerman at (021) 483 2865 know about it. This is a technical support service from the Department in order to help candidates who have some difficulties in understanding the instructions or anything in regard to their application.
How to Apply
All applicants of the Department of Local Government vacancy for community development worker supervisor must send their application before March 26th, 2018. The Department opens an online application process to find the shortlisted candidates. For your information, you don’t need to send the copies of your qualifications because it is only asked for those who have already selected by the Department. Some interviews are required after the successful candidates passed the application process. Mr H Magerman is available on the phone from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. This is an online process, meaning that you have to apply from the official website of the department. Don’t be late candidates because it doesn’t work for the department.