If you love to work with and meet new people ever day then this Administration Clerk: Admission Vacancy at Nkqubela Clinic is for you. Here is your chance to be a part of Department of Health staff and work in a rewarding environment. Find out more below!
Please indicate the reference number in your application which is (Breede River Gazette 1/5/2018, PSVC 18/2018). This Administration Clerk: Admission Vacancy at Nkqubela Clinic falls within Cape Winelands Health District. The job’s core title is Administrative Line Function And Support Personnel. It offers level 5 salary annually (R 152.862) along with several benefits such as 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance. Here are the minimum requirements you need to fulfil if interested:
- You must hold a Senior Certificate or its equivalent as a minimum educational qualification
- You must have language proficiency in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- You must have good interpersonal as well as communication skills
- You must be computer literate, meaning you must be able to operate Windows, Excel, PHCIS and Clinicom
- You must have knowledge of Basic Routine Health Information System for Data Capturers
Qualified candidate will be expected to be involved in but not limited to the following duties:
- Assessment of patients
- Admissions and discharging of patients
- Registering of patients on the Patient Administration System (PHCIS)s
- Responsible for folder management – filing and retrieving of folder and the filing reports
- Reporting of all MV’s to AFACT hotline
- Responsible for handling patient telephonic enquiries and willingness to work in other clinics due to operational requirements.
How to Apply
Note that when applying for the Administration Clerk: Admission Vacancy at Nkqubela Clinic you will not be required to pay sort amount of money. Please read the following instructions that you need to include in your application:
- Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or westerncape.gov.za). The form must be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference) and be signed
- A CV
- The names of 3 referees
- Certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s
Applications without the aforementioned will not be considered.
Applications must be forwarded to:
The Manager: Medical Services, Langeberg Sub District, Private Bag x 617, Robertson, 6705
Remember that late, faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted. Excess personnel will receive preference and further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, that means your application is unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.