Western Cape Government is offering a position for any available and eligible candidates as their Administration Clerk: Business Planning and Strategy for the Department of Social Development. If you are an individual who loves to work with and meet new people every day then this job may be perfect for you. Read on to find out how to apply for this Administration Clerk: Business Planning and Strategy vacancy for the Department of Social Development.
Please indicate the reference number for this Administration Clerk: Business Planning and Strategy vacancy for the Department of Social Development in your application letter. It is DSD 2018-57. Qualified candidate will be placed at the Department of Social Development at the Western Cape Government that is located in none other than Cape Town, Western Cape province. Basically the aim of this position is to provide an administration support service. The type of this job is permanent so if you are looking for one that does not require you to sign a contract, this is it. This job offers a level 5 salary which is R 152.862 annually. Other than basic salary, the successful incumbent will also receive service benefits such as medical assistance, 13th cheque, pension-fund contributions, housing assistance, etc. In order to be qualified, candidates must possess personal attributes such as innovation, interpersonal relations, and self-motivation.
For anyone who is interested, they only need to hold at least a Grade 12 certification or its equivalent accompanied by a relevant experience. Furthermore, if you happen to have experience in maintaining, creating as well as administering information databases or B degree or National Diploma (NQF level 6), it is better for they can be nice recommendations.
Here are other skills or competencies you should have:
- Written and verbal skills in two or three of the official languages of the Western Cape
- Good proven computer literacy
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizing and human relation skills
Here are the key performance areas for this position:
- Updating statistics and registers
- Handling daily inquiries
- Making photocopies and receiving or sending facsimile or emails
- Distributing documents or packages to different stakeholders
- Keeping and maintaining the filling system for non-financial data and for management assessments projects in the chief directorate
- Typing letters and other correspondence
- Keeping and maintaining both incoming and outgoing document register of the component
- Providing assistance with the conducting of performance monitoring
- Evaluating and reporting anything non-financial data related and management assessments projects
- Providing high level administrative support like assisting with line function special projects
- Providing assistance with the horizontal and vertical alignment processes intended for streamlining the accurate reporting of non-financial data of programs and management assessments projects
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Administration Clerk: Business Planning and Strategy vacancy for the Department of Social Development, make sure you submitted your application before June 11, 2018. The mode of application is completely online and they do not accept any applications submitted manually or any other ways. Visit the following site to begin your online application, there will be two options to apply. One, you can apply via LinkedIn or apply from the official website. Then, shortlisted candidates are going to be asked to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes. Disabled candidates are also encouraged to apply.