Join the Alexander Forbes Internship Programme for South Africans because the company has opened the application process. Read on the descriptions of the internships before you submit your application below.
The real name of the company is Alexander Forbes Group Holdings. The main office of the company is located in Sandton, South Africa. For your information, the company focuses on financial services as its core of the company. some business interests of Alexander Forbes can be found in Africa, Europe and the Middle East. It was founded in 1935 and gets listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in 2014. Today, the company provides some financial services such as advices or products for business and institutions. They want to bring the benefits solutions for their clients. You can see on the services, which include retirement funds and asset consulting.
In 1935, the Alexander Forbes operations were known as Price Forbes. It has changed its name to Price Forbes Life and Pension Brokers twenty years later. Then, the companies started dividing its services into fund administration, retirement, employee benefit consulting in 1970. This was because of the result of clients’ needs. Once again, it changed its name to Price Forbes Employee Benefits Consultants.
The Alexander Forbes Internship Programme for South Africans offers temporary contract type to the incumbents. They will be working on February 2018 and placed at the insurance department in Sandton, South Africa. The company searches for young and talented individuals who are ready to join in this financial and insurance industry. The internship will take about twelve months or a year. Some requirements are required as follow:
- National recognised financial related diploma or degree;
- Certified copies of the relevant qualifications or academic / statements of results including matric
- Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old
- Be willing to commit for 12 months
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the internship agreement
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the internship programme
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Computer literate (outlook, excel (basic to advance) and word (basic))
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage change
- Client Service Orientation
- Ability to manage expectations
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, management & clients
- Ability to work in and as part of a team
- Self awareness
- Professional, honest and accountable
- Disciplined in being able to follow documented procedures and processes
- Responsible & accountable
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Stress Management
- No criminal record or negative credit record
- Not currently enrolled in any formal full time studies
This Alexander Forbes Internship Programme for South Africans will train you by applying the theory as well as practical experience at the workplace.
How to Apply
Please submit your application before the closing date on 31 December 2017. You can access this following link to submit your application. There are also some procedures and information details that you must complete on Alexander Forbes Internship Programme for South Africans. Make sure you have known a little bit about the company, too.