The Ampath Trust vacancy for admin officer allows a job opportunity for grade-12 graduates. This chance will never come twice so that you need to make sure everything is on your hand. Read the requirements and submit your application soon.
Ampath Trust is a leading laboratory in Southern Africa. This laboratory provides much service to the medical community in the country. Many institutions and people have been satisfied with their service because their careful attention and best-quality results can meet the client requests effectively. In addition, this laboratory is well known because of their accuracy in testing and support systems. The South African National Accreditation Authority has also accredited the facilities that you found in Ampath Trust. Their main goal is to supply the best Pathology services especially to health care practitioners and also the patients.
Based on the advert ref number 2017/865, the Ampath Trust vacancy for admin officer is a job grade 13 in South Africa. The deadline of this vacancy is by 4 July 2017. The selected candidate will be placed at National Reference Lab in Centurion Pretoria. The company will offer 6-month contract to the qualified candidate and a 40-hour weekly job. The main goal of this position is to finish MM related tasks and administrative tasks in the Autolab. The candidates are expected to meet these minimum requirements as follow:
- Grade 12
- Basic knowledge of MS Word
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical reasoning skills
The candidates have greater chance to join this Ampath Trust vacancy for admin officer if they have:
- Previous laboratory experience in Pathology environment
- Knowledge of the Meditech system
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel, Google Mail
- Have Typing skills
Admin officer is not an easy job to do. It is proven by the job duties, which are offered by the Ampath Trust as follow:
- Perform Laboratory Administration tasks in order to provide an effective administrative support function to the laboratory so that the client needs can be fulfilled efficiently.
- Perform materials management tasks in order to ensure sufficient storage and availability of stock.
- Perform mini and major stock take in order to ensure sufficient control of stock.
- Locate and retrieve specimens in order to assist with collection and deliver of specimen to relevant departments.
- Clean and maintain storage areas in order to ensure that relevant standards are upheld and regulations are adhered to so that the workplace will always be convenient for both of you and clients.
- Maintain good client relations in order to promote the image of Ampath. This is the most important job duty as admin officer.
There are more responsibilities that you can check at the homepage.
How to Apply
This Ampath Trust vacancy for admin officer doesn’t allow any faxed or emailed CVs. They only require your uploaded CV in their homepage at https://www.ampath.co.za/vacancies. You must register too at the website. The vacancy also needs the candidates’ willingness to undergo the complete selection process. As we stated earlier, the deadline is 4 July 2017. The late application isn’t accepted. All application process is done via internet. For further information, check at here.