Good news for everyone who wishes to be a part of Groote Schuur Hospital staff for they have a job opening for Artisan and Support Personnel position. This vacancy doesn’t require you demanding requirements and it’s easy to manually apply for it. Find out how to send your application for this Artisan and Support Personnel vacancy at Groote Schuur hospital below.
Please don’t forget to indicate the reference number for this Artisan and Support Personnel vacancy at Groote Schuur hospital in your application. It is People’s Post 8/5/2018, Vukani 10/5/2018, PSVC 19/2018. This position offers a level 4 salary which is R 127 851 per annum. This hospital is located on Main Rd, Observatory, Cape Town. Everyone is encouraged to apply for this one including candidates with a disability. Furthermore, you will receive several service benefits as well. They are employer’s contribution to the pension fund, medical and housing aid allowance as well as 13th cheque. Candidates showing interest in applying are only required to have basic literacy as well as numeracy as their minimum requirement. Regardless if you hold a Grade 12 certification or higher, you are still eligible. Additionally, candidates should have appropriate prior experience in general electrical work for consideration.
The only inherent requirement of the job is candidates must be willing to work overtime every time they are required to do so and are willing to perform standby duties as well.
Here are other knowledge or skills that candidates should possess:
- Basic knowledge of mechanical or electrical engineering
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal as well as communication skills
- Strict devotion to the occupational Health and Safety Act
Meanwhile, here are key result areas candidates can expect to perform if selected:
- Maintain plant, plant-rooms, work area and equipment in a safe and clean condition
- Repair electricity and perform general maintenance of equipment, buildings and plant
- Give a hand to Artisans with repairs, maintenance as well as installation tasks
- Complete as well as return repair requests and keep record of every repair
- Help controlling and ordering the materials, workshop and tools
- Train staff
- Develop staff
- Clean all areas in which work has been conducted
How to Apply
Note that the deadline for sending applications is June 1, 2018 so anyone interested in applying for Artisan and Support Personnel vacancy at Groote Schuur hospital are expected to submit their application before the due date.
Candidates are not required to pay any amount of money when applying for this position as well and shortlisted candidates will be asked to do a competency test later.
Here is what you need to include in your application:
- Z83 forms which can be obtained on westerncape.gov.za or any government department.
- Fill in the form completely and mention the position you are applying for, name as well as date of the publication. Sign it too.
- A CV and names of 3 referees
- A certified copies of driver’s license, ID, and qualifications.
Forward the applications to
The Chief Executive Officer: Groote Schuur Hospital
Private Bag X4
If you didn’t hear from the Department after the closing of the deadline, consider your applications to be unsuccessful.