Please reconsider your intention to stay unemployed through this Aurum Group vacancy for CHW/driver. If you have driving skill, it is time to use it and apply this vacancy. In addition, the benefits offered by the company are so beneficial for all South Africans. Check the details below.
The Aurum Group is a public benefit organization in South Africa. For your information, it has been over nineteen years for this group to serve the needs of South Africans in regard to the particular diseases like TB and HIV. It has been conducting treatment and research as well as its responses due to these deathly diseases. In addition, it also works collaboratively with the government and some partners such as NGO, and many more. There are three main missions of Aurum Group. The first one is to strengthen the current health care system. The second one is to improve the way things are done. Lastly, it would like to conduct some research so that it can cure the TB and HIV in the very best way.
The Aurum Group vacancy for CHW/driver is made based on the reference number on PHD/AU1156/NM. The job incumbent must be ready to work in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. The company only looks for qualified and experienced candidates who are able to participate and contribute to the mission described before in eradicating TB and HIV integration. As stated earlier, Aurum Group is focused in researching, supporting and implementing the innovative approaches for TB and HIV. This current job position is one of the NDOH Global Fund. CHW refers to the Community Health Care Worker or Driver. The job incumbent is going to be placed in Ekurhuleni District.
Let’s see the minimum requirements of the candidates who want to join the Aurum Group vacancy for CHW/driver. They are as follow:
- Matric/Grade 12 (NQF Level 4)
- HIV/AIDS counselling and testing certificate
- 2 years relevant experience in HIV counselling and testing
- TB Contact Tracing experience advantageous
- Community mobilisation and Health Education experience
- Experience in adherence counselling advantageous
- Experience with screening in the community advantageous
- Valid Driver’s License (with PDP)
If you are worried about what you are going to do as the driver or CHW, here are the things you should do to fil the job position as follow:
- Patients in Peri mining areas, staff and project sponsors.
- Laboratory specimens and other goods.
- Drive mobile clinic.
- Transport staff. Clients to nearby facilities
- Transport goods and equipment’s if required.
- Routine cleaning, maintenance and garaging of vehicle.
- Mobilize people and offer Comprehensive Care Package tool to clients
- Distribute condoms, HIV educational material
- Assist with other activities at the testing sites.
- Transport staff for contact and defaulter tracing
- Help with registration of clients and keeping records and other duties as assigned
How to Apply
We are lucky to live in this modern technology. You just need to connect with the internet connection in order to submit or apply this following Aurum Group vacancy for CHW/driver. This link will lead you to the official webpage. Send it before 20 January 2018.