When you don’t have any idea to be an employee, this BARC vacancy for receptionist may be a perfect path for your destiny. You shouldn’t have a high qualification for that but a tough willing and motivation. Your grade-12 qualification is enough to apply the vacancy. Check the details below.
BARC looks for candidates who want to achieve a next level person in his life. The company also has the best people that you can work with. In addition, the company also gives an equal chance for the employees who have passions in their specialty. Only qualified candidates are able to be selected by the board. The job position has an objective to welcome and assist walk in clients, give out relevant information and direct clients to relevant departments while offering excellent customer service. Here is the list of minimum requirements of BARC vacancy for receptionist that you must comply with as follow:
- Grade 12
- 1-2 Yrs. Relevant Working Experience
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Consistency in achieving stringent turnaround and performance targets in an environment that is characterized by high volumes;
- Cost effective utilisation of all resources;
- Effective functioning within a multi-disciplinary team;
Once it comes to a job position, it will have some duties for the job incumbent. This vacancy also offers the job duties as follow:
- Co-ordinates general information distribution throughout BARC laboratories promoting efficient and effective communication within the Lancet/BARC group.
- Presents professional and friendly greeting to visitors and assists and / or directs them to the relevant department or person ensuring effective customer service.
- Completes management tasks and / or requests ensuring stipulated time frames are adhered to.
- Ensures all equipment and systems in the reception and operations area are working effectively, efficiently and smoothly and notifies any issues, discrepancies or deviations to responsible person/s.
- Performs general reception duties e.g. receiving visitors, clients, sponsors, auditors, service providers etc. in a friendly professional manner and directs them to the relevant department promptly ensuring effective customer service.
- Answers the telephone professional, friendly and divert calls promptly and appropriately ensuring effective customer service.
- Receives, emails, mox and distributes general notices to staff, mail and parcels ensuring efficient and effective communication and timeously delivery.
- Orders and maintains general stock e.g. stationary and refreshments ensuring stock on hand availability.
- Type’s documents, business letters, spread sheets, emails and scans, fax and files documents ensuring audit trail, record keeping and efficient communication within the Lancet/ BARC group.
- Logs maintenance and general tasks on the Meditech system (if required) ensuring requests are executed according to procedures and protocols.
- Organizes and arranges for collection or drop off for visitors (if required) ensuring effective and efficient customer service.
How to Apply
Please include these documents on your application of the BARC vacancy for receptionist:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of Matric certificate
- Copy of Relevant Certificates
- Valid Tax registration number
You should gather them all into one file and send it via email to email@example.com. Don’t forget to indicate the vacancy reference number: BARC RECEPTIONIST FIXED TERM CONTRACT the subject line of your e-mail application. The deadline of BARC vacancy for receptionist is no later than January 26th, 2018.