Please prepare your application for Bidvest Panalpina Logistics vacancy for operation controller. The closing date is coming very soon next month. But, you still have couple days to do it. Read the details below.
Bidvest Panalpina Logistics is a partner of the Panalpina Group, which is also a part of Bidvest Company. For your information, the company focuses on providing end-to-end supply chain solutions. Their services include ocean, air, road transport, and many more. This company has been growing with valuable collaboration between the company and its people so that they have gained international contribution for over several years after its establishment. The company claims that they synchronize their clients’ cargo across the world with the most effective and efficient way. The main vision of Bidvest Panalpina Logistics is to deliver the best supply chain solutions with modern technology.
The Bidvest Panalpina Logistics vacancy for operation controller is required by Warehousing Department at Rosslyn Automotive. The key responsibility of the job position is to provide some reports to Business Unit Manager. The company offers a permanent job type for the successful candidates. The main purpose of the vacancy is to ensure that operation is managed efficiently and that all KPI’s are achieved. Have a customer orientated approach and ensure that continues improvement is established. In details, here are the job duties of the operation controller as follow:
- Ensure high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Management of staff compliment ensuring everybody achieve targets and productivity levels.
- Ensure that all KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensure that all quality objectives are met.
- Drive continues Process Improvement.
- Inventory Management.
- Assist the Manager if and when required in relevant areas of responsibility.
Some requirements are asked by the Bidvest Panalpina Logistics vacancy for operation controller in order to be fulfilled by the company. They are as follow:
- Grade 12
- Degree/ Diploma in Logistics or equivalent
- ±3 years in a Supervising position managing team of people
- Warehousing / Stock yard operations required.
- Stock control and inventory experience required.
- Vehicle Handling, Preservation & Quality
The key responsibilities of the vacancy are as follow:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Quick response to Customer queries.
- Identification and Management of KPI’s for the operation and ensure that they are known and understood by all staff.
- Ensure all processes are in support of customer expectations and also focused on minimising risk.
- Manage the effective servicing & maintenance of all equipment within department.
- Ensure that staff Productivity in all operations are measured and achieved.
- Establish KPI’s for subordinates and manage accordingly.
- Conduct Performance Appraisals of staff in line with company deadlines.
- Manage leave days of staff not to exceed more than 15 days of leave per staff member.
- Manage absenteeism and ensure BPL code of conduct are understood and not transgressed by.
- Ensure all staff within facility comply with correct daily use of PPE and uniforms.
- Ensure general well being of personnel, including discipline.
How to Apply
The applicants must send their application of the Bidvest Panalpina Logistics vacancy for operation controller via online application process before the deadline on 3 November 2017. Click on this link to access the official page.