Another vacancy from the Department of Finance Vacancy for Administration Officer is ongoing now. Of course, you are able to change your future through the vacancy. This isn’t a joke because the official vacancy can be found on the DPSA webpage. You can check the details about them all in this following article if you want to know how easy it is to be a part of South African government.
The Department of Finance Vacancy for Administration Officer offers a reference number of SL7. The Strategic Management directorate is the one that requires eligible candidates to join the vacancy. The annual salary is about R226 611 with the salary range from R226,611 to 266,943. The job incumbent is going to work in Mmabatho. Without further ado, let’s see the minimum requirements of the vacancy as follow:
- You must have a Grade 12 Certificate with four (4) years expertise in Associate in Nursing Organisational Development atmosphere, or a National Diploma/ Advanced Certificate in Management Services/ Operations Management/ Production Management with a minimum of 2 years’ expertise in Associate in Nursing Organisational Development atmosphere.
- Data of applicable Organisational Development Legislations and Government Transformation Imperatives.
- Data of Public Service Act, 1994 as amended, Public Service rules, Public money Management Act (PFMA), Municipal Finance Management Act (MFMA) Labour Relations Act, Skills Development Act and Employment Equity Act.
- Must have analytical Thinking. artistic and Innovative.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies.
- Have Smart communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct analysis, computer skills.
- Ability to figure stressed. Report writing skills.
- Ability to operate severally and work as a part of the team.
- Have good social relations.
Increase your knowledge by reading the job duties or tasks of the Department of Finance Vacancy for Administration Officer. It doesn’t only increase your understanding, but it also provides and describes everything you need to do as administrator assistant. They are as follow:
- Provide support within the development and implementation of Human Resource coming up with method.
- Provide support within the development of structure and institution Structure.
- Provide Secretariat Services to Job analysis Panel.
- Support in continuous Work Flow Improvement.
- Support within the implementation of modification Management Programmes. Render body support within the unit.
- Maintain and save records.
How to Apply
Please contact Ms. S Moletsane at 018 388 2445, if you have some questions to say or trouble in the application process. For your information, you have to provide an application of Department of Finance Vacancy for Administration Officer that includes these following documents
- A Z83 application form that you can get from any Public Service Department
- A Comprehensive CV, containing full particulars of training, qualifications, abilities, competencies and knowledge
- Certified copies of educational certificates to prove evidences and,
- Identity document of your personal information
After you collected all of those documents, please forward your application to The Director: Human Resource Management, North West Department of Finance, Private Bag X2060, Mmabatho 2735. Of course, you have to send it before the closing date on 6 April 2018 because late application will not be considered and accepted by the department.