Your chance to work at office will be broader than before through this Department of Health vacancy for administration clerk. For your information, this Department is one of popular departments chosen by unemployed South Africans. Be one of eligible candidates by reading this article.
Please indicate this Department of Health vacancy for administration clerk with reference number 23/2018. The annual salary that the job incumbent will receive is about R152 862 with competitive benefits every year. He or she will be placed at the National Department of Office in Pretoria. These are the minimum requirements of the vacancy as follow:
- Candidates must have a senior certificate or grade 12 or equivalent NQF 4 certificate with minimum one year of experience in office administration.
- They must have basic knowledge and understanding of legislative framework governing the Public Service
- They must have good communication skills both in verbal and written
- They must have interpersonal abilities
- They must know how to organize planning and operate computer such as MS Office
- They must have a willingness to work independently, under pressure and collaborate with a team.
The general duties of the job incumbent of Department of Health vacancy for administration clerk are as follow:
- Render general clerical support services. As administration clerk, this is your main job after selected as job incumbent
- Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and knowledge. You have to pay attention to detail in doing these job duties
- Update register and statistics. You need to know how to update statistics of the department
- Handle routine enquiries.
- Make photocopies and receive or send facsimiles.
- Provide provide chain clerical support services at intervals the element.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relevance procural of products and services. You have to build and develop good communication and relationship to stakeholders.
- Obtain quotations, complete procural forms for the buying of ordinary workplace things.
- Provide personnel administration clerical support services. Not only general but also personal administration
- Maintain leave register.
- Arrange move and accommodation.
- Provide monetary administration support services.
- Capture and update expenditure.
- Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officers and experience manager for approval.
- Handle telephone accounts and fund.
How to Apply
If you have some trouble in submitting your application or anything about the Department of Health vacancy for administration clerk, please kindly contact Mr T Thoka at (012) 395-9276. You have to include your application with Z83 application form from any Public Service Department, a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualification (Senior Certificates), service certificates, ID personal information and driver’s license. Include them all in one application and send it to Private Bag X828, Pretoria. 001. You can also send it via hand delivery to Reception in brown application box of Civitas Building, Corner of Thabo Sehume and Struben streets Pretoria. The last day of application process is 30 April 2018 12:00 pm. Make sure you make an attention to Ms M Shitiba. If you have incomplete or late application, you will never be considered as the eligible candidates. You have to know that the Department also conducts security clearance check.