We have another vacancy from the department of South African. It is the Department of Health vacancy for personal assistant. Of course, you need to prepare your application in order to be selected as the eligible candidates. Read on reading this article for further details.
This Department of Health vacancy for personal assistant is required by the branch of the department. It is Health Regulation and Compliance Management. The offer from them is to provide annual salary about R281 418 plus competitive benefits. The job incumbent is going to work in Pretoria. Let’s see the required criteria for the eligible candidates as follow:
- Candidates must send their copies of senior certificate or equivalent NQF 4 certificate as well as a 3-year qualification in Office Administration or relatable sectors
- They must have at least five years of experience in providing secretarial or personal assistant tasks of which 3 years should have been providing the senior management with executive support administration
- They must have knowledge and experience in genera office environment and provisioning administration
- They must have understanding about financial administration and application of relevant Public Service policies, legislations, prescripts and procedures
- They must have good verbal and written communication
- They know how to use telephone etiquette and operate the computer in MS office packages
Those are everything you have to prove in your application of Department of Health vacancy for personal assistant. If you can meet them all, your chance to win a spot as personal assistant will be closer. There are some other things you have to know below. Meanwhile, the job duties that they must provide as successful candidates are as follow:
- Provide secretarial/receptionist support services to the Deputy Director-General.
- Ensure that workplace equipment’s ar in smart operating condition.
- Render body support services. make sure the effective flow of data and documents to and from the workplace of the Deputy Director-General.
- Provide support to the Deputy Director-General concerning conferences.
- Scrutinizes documents to work out actions/information/other documents needed for conferences.
- Record minutes/decisions and communicates to relevant role-players and follow-up on progress created.
- Provide support with regards to the administration of the budget within the workplace of the Deputy Director-General.
- Keep records of expenditure commitments,
- Supervise expenditure and alert Deputy Director-General of doable over and below payment.
- Ensure application of relevant Public Service and division prescripts/policies.
How to Apply
Please apply the vacancy by gathering these documents in your application:
- Downloadable form Z83 from the website,
- Curriculum vitae, showing your previous experience in details
- Certified copies of qualification certificates as well as Senior Certificate or Grade 12 certificate
- ID and driver’s license
If you want to ask some enquiries, you may contact Mr S Theka at Tel No (012) 395 8962. Send your application in an application via post office to National Department of Health, Private Bag X828, Pretoria, 0001. Applicants are allowed to send via hand delivery to Reception (Brown application Box), Civitas Building, corner of Thabo Sehume (formerly known as Andries) and Struben streets, Pretoria. The deadline of the Department of Health vacancy for personal assistant is no later than 9 April 2018.