You must change your future by applying this Department of Higher Education and Training vacancy for admin clerk. As a clerk, you must deal with the office stuff. In other words, you job duties are related to general office duties. For the details, read on the details below.
The Department of Higher Education and Training vacancy for admin clerk focuses on candidates who will reside or live in Ikhala TVET College Ezibeleni Engineering. The reference number is IKHALA 16/02/2018. You usually need this number to indicate your application. So, don’t miss it. The salary offered by the department is about R152 862 per year. It will exclude the benefits. The job incumbent will receive a permanent contract by the host institution. You must read these minimum requirements in order to meet what the department wants to do. They are as follow:
- You must have a grade-12 qualification or national senior certificate or National certificate vocational level 4
- It will be preferred if you have a recognized bachelor’s degree or national diploma in management assistant or office management.
- You must have a minimum experience of three years in relevant fields
- You must have some knowledge of Examination and Assessment regulations and process and other relevant legislative framework governing the Public Service
- You must have a good ability in communication both verbal and written skills.
- You must have an ability work under pressure and tight closing date
- You must have problem solving skill, planning and managing as well as interpersonal relationship.
Those requirements are your perimeter to prepare your application. You should prove evidence that you can meet the requirements offered by the host institution.
Now, you have to read the job duties of the Department of Higher Education and Training vacancy for admin clerk in order to know how to be an admin clerk. It is your way to understand deeper more about the job position. They are as follow:
- You have to manage the archiving of examination material and development of Auditing Instruments for the sections activities.
- You have to do some office activities such as printing, creating and dispatching the question papers.
- You have to do quality assure of the assessment tools and printing work
- Check the storage facilities and make sure the security of all material
- Come to the training of examination administration and make sure the agreements are already signed and filed.
- Make sure the proper room management for the safekeeping of scripts
- Communicate with respective College and National role-players on examinations and assessment related matters
- Do some duties for the supervisor
How to Apply
It is important to download and include the Z83 application form from the official webpage of the DPSA. Then, include other documents in your application of Department of Higher Education and Training vacancy for admin clerk such as comprehensive CV, identity document, certified copies of academic qualifications and driver’s license. Submit your application to HR Department, Ikhala TVET College, Private Bag X7110, Queenstown, 5320 by indicating the reference number. For Hand Delivery, send it to Zone D, Gwadana Drive, Ezibeleni, Queenstown. Last but not least, you must apply it before the deadline on March 16, 2018.