The Department of Rural Department and Land Reform Vacancy for chief deeds registration clerk is another chance for those who really need a job to change their future and life. This can’t be missed by you all South Africans. Read on the details below.
This Department of Rural Department and Land Reform Vacancy for chief deeds registration clerk owns a reference number of 3/2/1/2018/083. The clerk is going to focus archiving. He or she who is selected as eligible candidate will be placed at Office of the Registrar of Deeds in Mpumalanga. The salary that the job incumbent will receive is at level 6 or R183 558. The minimum requirements you have to meet as the applicants of the vacancy. They are as follow:
- The candidates must put their grade 12 certificate or equivalent on their application
- The candidates must have two years appropriate Deeds Registry or administrative experience
- You must have some knowledge in records management
- You must be able to identify, classify and record a various number of official documents
- You must have filing and archiving document skills
- You must have a good communication skill
- You must have some understanding in operating computer
- You must know how to solve some problems
- You must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work perfectly under pressure and evolve the primaries.
Then, some important tasks of Department of Rural Department and Land Reform Vacancy for chief deeds registration clerk that you have to provide as the chief deeds registration clerk are as follow:
- The job incumbent has to scan of deeds and documents every day
- The job incumbent has to scan and film deeds daily
- The job incumbent has to develop and manage the films when spool finished
- The job incumbent must have to verify or ensure of Deeds and documents based on hard copies provided
- The job incumbent has to record the images
- The job incumbent has to file correspondence in daily basis
- The job incumbent has to transfer of files between subdivisions and divisions
- The job incumbent has to file copies in daily basis
- The job incumbent has to pack of files on shelves
- The job incumbent has to sort all documents according to the prescripts of the National Archives Act.
- The job incumbent has to support with the preparation and listing of files and registers for destruction and transfer based on the National Archives Act.
How to Apply
Luckily, the Department of Rural Department and Land Reform Vacancy for chief deeds registration clerk uses E-recruitment. It is an online application system that allows everyone to submit their application. In other words, it can be done through an internet connection. This link will lead you to visit the website page. You need to know that preference may be treated for the African and White Males and Coloured and White Females and people with disabilities. The Department also sets up a deadline for the applicants. It is no later than March 16, 2018. You have to send it before the deadline because the Department will close the application on the date. In other words, you can’t submit the application after the deadline. It will cost you as the applicants.