Reconsider your decision not to have any job because the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform vacancy for provisioning clerk. This vacancy won’t come twice this year. You must wait for long time if you miss this one. So, prepare your application and read this article properly.
The reference number of the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform vacancy for provisioning clerk is 3/2/1/2018/065. You must indicate those numbers in your application to have a correct address or directorate that offers the vacancy. This vacancy is offered by the Office of the Surveyor General. It is located in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga. The salary that the job incumbent will receive is R152 862 per year or a level 5 salary. Read on the minimum requirements of the vacancy below.
- You must include your grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- You must have basic knowledge of supply chain duties
- You must know how to practice and capture the date in computer to collect statistics
- You must have understanding in legislature framework governing the Public service
- You must have knowledge of work procedure in terms of the working environment
- You must know how to plan and organize something
- You must know how to operate computer like MS Office
- You must have good communication skills in written and verbal communications
- You must have interpersonal skills
- You must know how to work in team work
- You must know how to work under pressure and meet the deadlines
In order to know what the provisioning clerk has to do, you must read these job duties. Job duties of Department of Rural Development and Land Reform vacancy for provisioning clerk will help you to understand the position that you must do. They are as follow:
- Prepare assets management clerical support in the office
- Handle and manage records such as database or assets records
- Ensure all equipment and accessories in a good condition
- Check out redundant, non-serviceable and obsolete equipment for disposal.
- Check and verify assets register
- Prepare demand and acquisition clerical support
- Keep updating and manage a supplier database, including contractors
- Submit suppliers on Logis or similar system
- Ask and accept quotations
- Record specification on the electronic purchasing system
- Manage the issues and accept bid documents
- Demonstrate secretarial or logistical assist while the process of bid consideration and contract conclusion
- Prepare draft documents as required
- Prepare logistical support services
- Accept and ensure goods from contractors or suppliers
- Record goods in databases
- Accept request from end user
How to Apply
It is lucky for you because the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform vacancy for provisioning clerk provides E-recruitment where you just need to submit your application via online or internet. In other words, you must upload your application and qualification on this following link. The closing date is no later than March 9, 2018 at 16:00. The department encourages and invites all applicants with disabilities or Indian, colored and white males and females. For your information, you must admit any pending criminal or other allegations by sending the application. The department has a right to conduct pre-employment security screening.