Join this Distell vacancy for training officer before you are late to apply your application. You won’t have the same chance as you get now in the future. So, prepare your application by fulfilling the minimum requirements offered by the company.
Distell Group is a leading company that distributes and produces wines, ciders, spirits, and other fast beverages. This kind of beverages is usually called RTD (ready-to-drink) beverages. They sold their products across Africa and the world. The company is also well known with its diverse portfolio of brands as well as the richness of the authenticity and source of their products. It claims that they price their products based on the pricing continuum in order to meet the wider markets. Today, the company employs more than five thousand people with an annual turnover about R21, 5 billion each year.
What makes this company is different is because of their crafting secrets of the beverages. The company mixes and matches different alcoholic beverage brands. It also expands the enjoyment of the customers who buy and drink their product. Of course, you shouldn’t let the vacancy out because this company is very popular inside and outside the country. They have a clear vision, which is to be a proud African alcoholic beverages company all over the world.
Back to the Distell vacancy for training officer, we get informed that the successful candidates will work at Greenpark within the Learning & Development Department. The main job is to do some reports to the Learning & Development Specialist. The Training Officer position also requires you to manage and maintain the Learning and Development function for Monis and Port Elizabeth production sites. Without further ado, here are the minimum requirements of the Distell vacancy for training officer as follow:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources Management or Training and Development.
- Previous experience in training and development and knowledge of manufacturing and FMCG principles;
- Accredited NQF Assessor / Moderator will be an advantage
The successful candidates have some job duties as follow:
- Assist site HR to determine and manage training needs for the different sites;
- Co-ordinate in conjunction with site HR Individual Development Plans and ensure implementation;
- Source training programs/solutions to address training needs;
- Co-ordinate training programs as per training plan;
- Assess and evaluate the impact of training programs;
- Arrange follow-up training where required;
- Compile training reports and statistics;
- Maintain a high level of customer service and building sound relationships with stakeholders and business partners;
- Assist with compiling and managing the training budget for respective site within Supply chain;
- Assist with management and co-ordination of skills programs, learnerships, internships, apprenticeships and MC programs;
- Maintain training administration / records/budgets
- Capturing of training data on SAP
- Strong computer literacy skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Sound problem solving skills;
- Leadership and Facilitation skills;
- Exceptionally well organised and have high work ethics;
- Good decision-making and planning abilities;
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work independently;
- Have a valid driver’s licence and own reliable transport.
How to Apply
If you think those job duties and requirements of Distell vacancy for training officer are easy to complete, please send your application via official website of the company here. The deadline is no later than 29 September 2017.