Good News! Eastern Cape Health Department Vacancy is exist now. All of the South African Republic citizens is encouraged to apply the blank position in the health department as Senior Administration Office. Precisely, this position is available in the Health Department in the Provincial Administration located in Eastern Cape.
Minimum Requirements for Health Department vacancy 2017
- All of the applicant with Grade 12 with 8 years relevant experience
- Having National Diploma, Degree in Public Administration, or Human Resource Management with 3-5 years relevant supervisory experience.
- People with disabilities are welcomed.
Skills and Attributes
- Have a comprehensive understanding about Public Service Legislative and Regulatory framework.
- Understand about PERSAL, LOGIS, and BAS.
- Understand about procurement processes, asset management, and financial management.
- Having excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills and a valid driver’s License.
The successful candidate will perform as senior administration officer who has following duties such as:
- Responsible for the effective control of the institution’s administrative and support functions, including HR, Student Support, SCM
- Control toward financial and asset management
- Assist in managing the budget and expenditure of the institution.
- Supervise, provide direction and capacity building to the staff.
- Promote good employee relations.
How to apply vacancy?
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83. The PDF format of the Z83 form can be downloaded in http://www.dpsa.gov.za/dpsa2g/documents/forms/employ.pdf
or you can get the print out a form in any Public Service Department.
- Fill all of the blank sections in form z83.
- Submit the form along with your recent and comprehensive CV.
- Put all of the copy of qualifications certificates and ID Document.
- Please do not send any original certificates, diplomas or testimonials.
- Applicant should have citizenship documents if they are not Republic of the South Africa’s citizen.
Where to send the applications?
- All of the applications and its relevant documents can be send to Butterworth Hospital
- For the successful applicants will get an inclusive package of R281 418 per annum, Level 08.
- Annual progression up to a maximum salary of R331 497 is possible to subject to satisfactory performance.
- The all-inclusive remunerative package consists of basic salary, the State’s contribution to the Government Employee Pension Fund and a flexible portion that may be structured.
- Closing date for the application submission is on May 25, 2017
- For further information regarding Health Department vacancy 2017, the applicant may check its official website at http://www.govpage.co.za/eastern-cape-health-vacancies.html
- Failure to submit the requirements above will result in the application not being considered.
- Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are short-listed and that their appointment is subject to the outcome of these checks include security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and criminal checking.
- If you have not been contacted by the dept. of Health within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.