Check out the FirstRand vacancy for test analyst if you are still unemployed and South Africans. You won’t have the same opportunity if you don’t apply this vacancy. It is time to change. You should start it from now. Without further ado, read on the details below.
We are sure everyone knows this company because of its popularity. Yes, it is a company that brings much help in banking and insurance sectors as well as retail, commercial, corporate and public sector clients. The head office is located in South Africa. The branches are found in some African countries. It is also a company group that focuses on the returns for the shareholders in the new businesses. Some leading franchises are Rand Merchant Bank, WesBank, and First National Bank.
The job incumbent of the FirstRand vacancy for test analyst will work at 1 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in VBS Core Transactional Services. The deadline of the application process is no later than February 20, 2018. For your information, the company asks the job incumbent to test and maintenance the designed system for business requirements so that there will be no errors or defects in the system. For details, check the minimum requirements of the vacancy first as follow:
- Hold a Grade 12
- Have a Certificate in IT or similar qualifications
- Have one to two years work related experience
- If you have Hogan experience will have an advantage
We have collected the job duties of the FirstRand vacancy for test analyst based on the official link. They are as follow:
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and applicable solutions by partitioning queries quick and effectively.
- Manage accomplishment of needed execution of service activities captured within the Testing capability Model, by receiving and allocating of check needs.
- Manage check plans by playacting regression tests (existing functions), produce style steps from check cases within the Quality Centre, Execute system validation plans (new function) and talk terms with the Business Analysts and technical groups so as to compile check scripts.
- Comply, perceive and implement all steps and methodology at intervals IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative, audit risk and method needs for the check Analysis surroundings.
- Manage testing defects and involve relevant business workers in quality assurance testing analysis.
- Coordinate and execute all check activities for allotted comes. Prepare and submit check plans for sign-off; guarantee alignment between check surroundings and production environment; treat production problems as initial priority.
- Provision of associate degree economical service for the check analysis operate through careful and timeous analysis, planning, execution, reportage and change of all connected data.
- Analyse and execute logged defects and follow au fait defects that don’t seem to be nevertheless fastened.
- Manage own development to extend own competencies.
How to Apply
The FirstRand vacancy for test analyst uses online application system in order to select the candidates from any gender or characteristics. Please click this official link to apply the vacancy. As stated earlier, you must send it before the closing date on 20 February 2018.