You can work within South African government through this Government Printing Works vacancy for artisan. Of course, it would be your greater chance to provide your future and career. Just read on the details of the vacancy here.
You have to know that the Government Printing Works vacancy for artisan will place the job incumbent at specialized production and rotary web-fed offset printing. The reference number is GPW18/27. There are two available positions that you can compete with other candidates. The salary is about R252 273 per year. The job incumbent will work in Pretoria. Here is the list of minimum requirements of the applicants as follow:
- You must have grade 12 or equivalent qualification as well as a comprehensive apprenticeship in Rotary Web-fed Offset Printing
- You must have at least five years’ post-qualification experience
- You must have perfect knowledge and understanding of computerized printing presses
- You must have good consciousness
- You must have a willingness to work in shift systems
- If you have grade 12 or equivalent qualification, it would provide advantage
These job duties of Government Printing Works vacancy for artisan aren’t limited. We just show the general tasks or duties that you must do as job incumbent as follow:
- The job incumbents have a responsibility to manage, process, and handle Web-fed multi-colour printing equipment or machines
- They must make sure maximum productivity and maintain high quality standards of printing
- They must simplify and make sure the quality assurance and control
- They must settle documents on a daily basis
- They have a responsibility to do basic operation and maintenance, and train artisans and learners
- They must obey with the Occupational Health and Safety regulations and procedures.
How to Apply
Before you apply the Government Printing Works vacancy for artisan, you have to know about the equal opportunity, affirmative action employer belongs to the Government Printing Works. You can ask Mr A Singh at (012) 748-6304. Complete your application with form Z83, comprehensive CV, reference number, certified copies of qualifications and ID in your application. You also have to specify your application with the qualification and experience with the respective dates. Please post your application to the Human Resources of Government Printing Works at Private Bag X85, Pretoria 0001 via post office. Ensure you make an attention to Ms. M. Mbokane, Human Resources, that you can call at 012 748 6271. The closing date of the vacancy is no later than 7 May 2018. The shortlisted candidates will undergo interviews at certain date and time scheduled by the department. They also have to know that the security vetting and financial disclosure requirements are also subjected here. There may be some preference but not limited to candidates who come from underrepresented designated groups in order to the employment equity goals. If you send your application after the closing date, you will not be considered as eligible applicants. If you don’t get any notification within three months after the closing date, it means that your application isn’t successful. So, always follow the procedures and meet the deadline in order to win your greater chance.