You can wait the best time submit your application of Head Hunters Bursary for Technical Training Manager because there is no specific deadline offered by the host institution. Without further ado, check the details below.
Technical Training Manager is a bursary programme offered by the Training Provider. For your information, it is located in Eastern Cape Port Elizabeth. This is a great chance that you must understand and read before submitting the application. Let’s see the minimum requirements first.
- Relevant Diploma
- 5 years working experience with material handling equipment and production technology processes
- Registered Assessor (PT/MHE)
- Registered Moderator (PT/MHE)
- Record of Training Experience
- Previous experience with working with Merseta and Teta would be advantageous.
- Management experience would be advantageous
- Skills Development Act Skills Development Levies Act Understanding of the working of different SETA’s, specifically Merseta Understanding of OH&S regulations
- Understanding of the workings of Teta
- Knowledge of the National Code of Practice ( Teta)
- Understanding the processes involved with novice and renewal training
Of course, the candidates of the Head Hunters Bursary for Technical Training Manager have to know the job duties of the bursary. They are as follow:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Skills
- Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Administration Skills
- Time Management
- Decision – making skills, able to be objective, flexible but decisive
- Ability to motivate the staff and develop a positive and productive work climate
- Extremely professional in conduct, being conscientious of representing the Company and upholding its reputation.
The job duties or key performance areas are also not far away from these things as follow:
- Production Technology Deliverables
- Ensure that internal processes are aligned with Mersta requirements
- Ensure that host site approval is obtained before the commencement of Production Technology learnerships
- Client visits
- Track project milestones and deliverables (i.e. GTR’s and credit tracking reports)
- Timeous identification of project delays and the implementation of contingency plans
- Evaluation of facilitator and assessor record files, lesson plans and group tracking reports
- Evaluate the quality of assessments completed
- Co-ordinate with the Moderation Manager the timing of assessments and moderation in relation to the delivery of
- Monitor learner class and workplace attendance and escalate same to Learner Management
- Managing team members in respect of performance and disciplinary processes.
- Assist with assessments of portfolios of evidence
- Submit Accurate Monthly Reports to Divisional Training Manager
- MHE Deliverables Ensure that internal processes are aligned with Teta requirements
- Manage the performance of facilitators and assessors during the training cycle for the PE and Pretoria Site
- Coordinate with the Moderation Manager the timing of assessments and moderation in relation to the delivery of training
- Monitor and control the issuing of licences, certificates and medicals for both sites
- Signing certificates for both sites
- Maintain a record of all learner data for reporting purposes
How to Apply
Send your best application of Head Hunters Bursary for Technical Training Manager via this link if you want to win the bursary. The board will consider your application whether or not you can join the company’s bursary. Click on this link to apply. The due date is no later than 30 November 2017.