Good news for everyone who wants to be a part of Swartland Hospital staff because there has been a job opening there for Health Associated Sciences and Support Personnel. Whether you have prior experience or not, they are still taking applications! Read below to find out more how to apply for this Health Associated Sciences and Support Personnel vacancy at Swartland Hospital.
Please include the reference number for this Health Associated Sciences and Support Personnel vacancy at Swartland Hospital in your application letter which is PSVC 18/2018. This hospital is located at West Coast District, precisely on 7 P G Nelson St. Malmesbury. There are quite a few good reasons why you should apply. For starters, this position will provide you with several service benefits such as employer’s contribution to the pension fund, 13th cheque as well as medical and housing allowance. It offers a level 1 salary which is R 83 766. Moreover, the only minimum requirement candidates should have is that they have to have basic numeracy and literacy. In other words, it does not matter if you do not hold Grade 12 certification as long as you meet the aforementioned criterion. This position requires you to meet a few other simple requirements, such as:
- You must have the ability to move or lift heavy supplies and equipment
- You must be willing to render a shift service on public holidays, weekends, day or night duties as well as rotate in different departments depending on requirements and operational needs
That’s all about it! Additionally, you must have the following skills/knowledge also:
- Good communication skills including writing, speaking and reading in at least two of the three official Western Cape languages
- Skills to operate equipment and machinery
Qualified candidate can expect to be involved in but not limited to the duties listed below:
- Executing efficient as well as safe hygiene and domestic services in Nursing component
- Rendering support services to Household supervisor
- Contributing to effective management of domestic responsibilities
- Contributing to effective utilization as well as functioning of equipment and apparatus
- Adhering to loyal service ethics
How to Apply
Given the fact that this position does not require that demanding requirements or duties, you should definitely apply for this Health Associated Sciences and Support Personnel vacancy at Swartland Hospital. Before you send in your application, remember that you will not be required to pay any amount of money in order to apply for this post.
Here is how you should include in your application:
- A Z83 form which you can obtain from westerncape.gov.za or any government department. Complete the form in full and state the name of the position and name. Don’t forget to sign it.
- Include a CV and names of 3 referees
- Include certified copies of ID and your driver’s license and qualifications if any
The due date is on May 25, 2018 and applications submitted after this date will not be accepted. It should be noted that if you do not receive notifications three months after the closing date, then that means you are not qualified for the position.
The Department of Public Service & Administration also states that applicants will be subjected to security clearance, credit and criminal records check and previous employment check once they are shortlisted. Candidates with a disability are also encouraged to apply.