Are you looking for a job that requires very little or almost no qualifications at all? You may want to take a look at this job opening that Vredenburg Hospital is offering right now. They are looking for a Health Associated Sciences and Support Personnel. All you have to do is read the information below to find out how to apply for this Health Associated Sciences and Support Personnel vacancy at Vredenburg Hospital below.
Please indicate the reference number for this Health Associated Sciences and Support Personnel vacancy at Vredenburg Hospital in your application letter. The number is Weslander 17/5/2019, PSVC 20/2018. Incumbent candidate will be working at Vredenburg Hospital located in West Coast District. You will be paid R 90 234 annually as it offers you a level 2 salary. Add to that the service benefits are promising as well. They include 13th cheque, housing and medical aid allowance as well as employer’s contribution to the pension fund. You don’t even have to hold a Grade 12 Certificate or any other equivalent qualifications. They only require you to have basic numeracy as well as literacy skills and you are already an eligible candidate for this position. Furthermore, you are recommended an appropriate experience as well for the sake of consideration. Aside from that, here are some of the inherent requirements you should possess:
- Willing to work on weekends, shifts, overtime and night duties
- Able to operate machines or equipment and physical work in a cost efficient manner
- Willing to undergo either formal or informal in service training
Here are the competencies you must possess:
- Knowledge of infection control, cleaning procedures, food services and safety
- Good interpersonal relations with colleagues, supervisor and the public
- Basic knowledge and understanding of maintain clean and safe hospital environment. Know how to use the right methods to handle and dispose refuse or waste products
- Ability to accept responsibility, accountability and work independently
- Know two or three of the three official languages in Western Cape
Qualified candidate will be expected to work in the following key performance areas:
- Ensuring a high standard of hospital safety, hygiene as well as cleanliness
- Handling clean and dirty linen
- Serving beverages and meals to patients and that includes dishing of food
- Assisting with the control of stock, linen and non-surgical equipment routine
- Utilizing consumables or resources cost-effectively and assisting with the loading or off-loading of stock
- Attending in-service training related to service delivery and maximum support to supervisor as well as colleagues
How to Apply
Anyone interested in applying for this Health Associated Sciences and Support Personnel vacancy at Vredenburg Hospital is encouraged to submit their application manually before June 8, 2018. You are not required to pay any amount of money for applying for this position either.
Here is what you need to include in your application:
- Z83 which you can obtain from westerncape.gov.za or any Government department. Fill in all the necessary sections and mention the name of the position as well as name and date of the publication as your reference if needed. Sign the form.
- A comprehensive CV and three referees’ names
- Certified copies of driver’s license, ID and qualifications
Send your application to:
The Manager: Medical Services
Private Bag X3
Applications submitted after June 8, by e-mail or fax will not be accepted. Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to a test and if you don’t hear from the Department three months after the closing date then that means your application is not successful.