Consider this independent police investigate directorate vacancy for secretary. You won’t have the same opportunity if you let this vacancy off. Without further ado, check out the minimum criteria of the vacancy below.
The reference number is Q9/2018/15. The independent police investigate directorate vacancy for secretary offers a job for those who want to be a secretary and work in an office environment. It is required by the Compliance Monitoring. You will have R152 862 per year or level 5 salary in the country. Of course, the successful candidates will be going to sign a performance agreement after the selection. They will work at National office in Pretoria. Please read on the detailed minimum requirements of the successful candidates as follow:
- Must have a grade 12 or equivalent certificate with typing as a subject, which allows you to demonstrate the work satisfactory
- Must have a skill to communicate excellently with other people at any level or background
- Must have good telephone etiquette
- Must know how to operate computer
- Must have good organizational abilities
- Must have good office management abilities such as document tracking, retrieval system and storage
- Must have general office experience
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be honest and client-oriented
Meanwhile, the general job duties of the independent police investigate directorate vacancy for secretary are as follow:
- Provide general assistant, body and support services to the Director such as: receive and create phonephone calls, manage the Director’s Diary,
- Make travel and accommodations arrangements,
- Provides clerical support services to the Director.
- Arranges conferences and events.
- Process the travel and subsistence claims for the unit.
- Type letters/memorandums/submissions/reports,
- Send and receive emails and faxes,
- Extract and method information and dissemination of management info within the context of workplace automation file, retrieve, track documents for the workplace of the Director.
- Draft routine correspondences and reports and stay up up to now with relevancy prescripts/policies and procedures applicable to workplace to confirm economical and effective support to the Director.
- Collects all relevant documents to alter the manager to organize for conferences.
- Handles the procurance of normal things like letter paper etc.
How to Apply
Please prepare your application of the independent police investigate directorate vacancy for secretary by downloading and completing some documents as follow:
- Form Z83,
- Comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of your Qualification including ID-document and a Senior Certificate.
If you are candidates who have a foreign qualification, you must certify it through the South African Qualification Authority. The candidates who don’t meet the minimum requirements of the independent police investigate directorate vacancy for secretary will not be contacted within three months after the deadline. Where you want to send the application is at Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X 941, Pretoria, 0001 or, hand deliver to City Forum Building, 114 Madiba street, Pretoria Central. Make sure you indicate the application with the reference number and attention to Ms DR Kumalo. The deadline of the scholarship is no later than 11 May 2018. If you have some trouble and questions about the vacancy, please call Mr P Hlalele at 012 399 0189 during the work hour.