Investec is an international specialist banking and asset management group. It provides a range of financial products and services to a client base in three principal markets: the United Kingdom, South Africa, and Australia.
Investec is dually listed on the London Stock Exchange and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Investec’s South African headquarters are located in 100 Grayston Drive, Sandown, Sandton. Investec is organized as a network comprising six business divisions: Asset Management, Wealth & Investment, Property, Private Banking, Investment Banking and Capital Markets.
Investec contribution to South Africa is involved in several economic transformation programs such as fostering the creation of new entrepreneurial platforms, serving as a source of empowerment financing, encouraging internal transformation by bringing about greater representativity in the workplace. For additional information, The company was awarded in 2016 as the Most Trusted Asset Management Brand in South Africa by Global Brands Magazine Award.
At this time, this company launched Investec IT Graduate Program that invites all of the students in the South African Republic to join.
The Investec IT Graduate Programme offers candidates who studying in the field of IT or related degree. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to be placed within one of Investec IT divisions in Sandton office. Investec opens program for these following fields:
- Business Analysis
- Systems Development
- Business Intelligence
- Database Administration
- IT Internal Audit
The Program offers the successful candidates hands-on experience and mentoring in one of the most dynamic and successful financial institutions in South Africa. In addition, the Investec IT Grad Programme is underpinned by an internal development strategy that provides specialist structured learning and support to enable you to thrive within the Investec environment.
Students of South African Republic who has a degree in one of these following subjects:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) Business Computing or Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems
- Engineering degrees in Mechatronics/Information Engineering
In order to apply for this graduate program, the applicants should have these following qualities:
- The candidates should be able to think outside the box of convention
- The candidates required is able to see IT as a way of enabling change in the world around them
- The candidates must be an ambitious person, creative, and academically talented proven by a good academic result.
- Closing Date
The applicant must send their application documents before May 31, 2017
- How to apply
- For Investec IT Graduate Program, all of the applicants will apply online through its official website.
- For applying for this program and for more detail information regarding this program, you may visit this link here.
- Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability
- If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.