Don’t miss anything through this Lancet Laboratories vacancy for administration clerk finance because we are going to show you everything about the vacancy. Ensure you have read them all in order to know what you have to do.
As you can see on its name, Lancet Laboratories is a group of many laboratories where doctors and patients are coming to provide a Pathology service. They use modern technology and sciences almost all over Africa, including South Africa. For your information, there are more than ninety Specialist Pathologists with a wide range of experiences and demonstrate in more than 3700 different pathology tests. Their jobs aren’t ensuring the quality of investigations but also consultations, healthcare institutions and insurance sectors.
It will be a pleasure to join one of them, isn’t it? You have a chance to do it by joining this Lancet Laboratories vacancy for administration clerk finance that will end the application process on March 20th, 2018. The reference number of it is 269347. The successful candidate will work in Johannesburg at Finance department for BARC. If you want to know the minimum requirements of the vacancy, they are as follow:
- You must hold Grade 12
- If you have one to two years relevant working experience, it will be more beneficial
- You must know how to work or operate computer
- You must know the ability to process Invoices or Stock items onto the System
- You must have an ability to work efficiently and accurately
Read these following key performances or job duties and you will know what you have to do as administration clerk finance. Moreover, it will give you more understanding to fill the position. They are as follow:
- Pick up and process the invoices on Meditech based on the SOP
- Support the monthly creditors recons and payment runs
- Support internal and external customers with correspondence
- Have a responsibility for filing and archiving within the department
- Help the kit department with the picking up of the new manual orders onto collaborator
- Help the finance department with department financial audits
How to Apply
If you feel interested to join this Lancet Laboratories vacancy for administration clerk finance, please send your application via electronic mail. But, you have to include some documentation firstly. Those documents are required in order to prove the evidence of your qualification. So, you may scan and upload them as well. They are as follow:
- You need to your latest Curriculum Vitae
- You need a copy of ID document
- You need a copy of Matric certificate
- You need a copy of Relevant certificates
- You need your Tax registration number
After you got those documents, please kindly send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to indicate the Title and reference number of the Lancet Laboratories vacancy for administration clerk finance in the subject line of your application. The company applies the principles of Employment Equity, Recruitment and all other associated policies and procedure. If you don’t have any reply within two weeks after the closing date, please ensure that you are unsuccessful to the vacancy. Of course, you can still apply for other applications from the company.