The Legal Aid South Africa vacancy for administrative supervisor job position is already available for unemployed South Africans. You shouldn’t be prepared for this now but we will help you to prepare the requirements and application process for you below.
For your information, Legal Aid South Africa is a self-sufficing statutory body founded by the Legal Aid South Africa Act 39, 2014. It is established in order to provide legal representation at State expense based on the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa in 1996 as well as providing content to the legal representation at State expense so that it owns the right. In addition to the organization’s profile, Legal Aid South Africa is also the key contributor to the country to give the quality legal services especially for those needy and vulnerable people. So, it isn’t a surprising moment when the organization has been accredited Top Employer South Africa for nine years in a row. The organization is rooted with its culture to be the leadership based on the value and human rights. This is great environment for career growth especially those who are still unemployed and willing to work in inspiring workplace like Legal Aid South Africa.
This Legal Aid South Africa vacancy for administrative supervisor is only designed for those who are interested to get a proper job and better careers in the future. The successful candidates will have a chance to be placed on a permanent basis headquartered in Cape Town. Here are some key duties that you must accomplish as the successful candidates as follow:
- Carry out the administrative function effectively and efficiently.
- Maintenance of Office Manual and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) for the Office and advice HOO, Administration Manager on application.
- Support the HOO, Administration Manager and management team to ensure improvement of management administrative functions and approach from an operational level.
- Ensure sufficient supervision over the Office in respect of finance, human resources, communications and legal administration within a matrix environment.
- Facilitate the implementation to new/revised Policies and Procedures and monitor adherence thereof.
- Determine risks facing the Office and effectively mitigating against such risks.
- Together with the Administration Manager monitor daily KPI’s of administration officers and assistants.
- Assist the Administration Manager to control and maintain Budgets.
- Supervision and monitoring of the correct use of petty cash.
- Supervise procurement and payments (sourcing quotes from suppliers, processing of invoice, order etc.)
- Supervision of over and under expenditure.
- Efficient supervision of vehicle and fleet management.
- Supervision of infrastructure and fixed assets.
The interested candidates of the Legal Aid South Africa vacancy for administrative supervisor must be able to qualify these minimum requirements as follow:
- Grade 12 plus a 3 year relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- 3 Years Administrative experience.
- Understanding and Application of Basic Computer Software Packages.
- Ability to develop and implement Operational Plans.
- Leadership and Problem Solving Skills. Ability to supervise staff.
- Business writing skills.
- Ability to compile Reports and Statistics.
The company offers a basic salary at Level 08 (R281,418.00 per annum) as well as benefits based on the satisfactory contribution.
How to Apply
Please prepare detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies of yours to Legal Aid South Africa vacancy for administrative supervisor. Apply them all on the official website here before the deadline on 27 October 2017.