This is a great opportunity because Media24 Account Receivable Intern for South Africans is already opening the application process. Only eligible persons are able to join the internship and we have everything you need below this paragraph.
Everyone in South Africa must have heard about Media24. This is a popular media company in the country. It focuses on digital media and services, newspapers, magazines, ecommerce, book publishing, print and distribution. It is part of Naspers, a multinational group of media and ecommerce platforms. The main purpose of the company is to build communities through content, technology and commerce. Media24 brings opportunities and experiences in journalism, and products and services.
The Media24 Account Receivable Intern for South Africans is offered by Finance Department in New Media Division. New Media is a subsidiary part of Media24. It offers some internship program for South Africans who want to enhance their qualifications and incomes. The incumbent will be placed in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. The host institution only looks for candidates who are hard worker, team player and enthusiastic. They have to provide better detail and accuracy. The most important part is to have ability in problem-solving. In this case, the job incumbent must know the clients’ needs and problems. They must manage the situations and conditions properly.
Please confirm that you have met the minimum requirements of the internship. They are as follow:
- Matric with accountancy and mathematics
- A further accounting qualification would be advantageous
- Proven experience as a billing clerk or general accounting experience is essential
- Good working knowledge of excel spreadsheets
- Problem solving and strong reconciliation ability
- Ability to work as a team under pressure and work to strict deadlines
- Good numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy are vital
- Accpac experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
In giving your better understanding about the Media24 Account Receivable Intern for South Africans, you should check out the job duties of the internship. They are as follow:
- AR Billings relating to all aspects of advertising, sales, publishing, adhoc and recovery invoices, credit notes, debit notes and journal entries
- Ensure that timeous accurate invoices are sent out per billing instructions and that all processes and laws are adhered to
- Liaise with Account Managers, Project Leaders, Sales and Sales Support to ensure timeous and accurate invoicing to clients, per costings and billing instructions, and maintain good internal customer relations
- Liaise with AR clients and AR collections where necessary, to resolve query or problem items, and maintain good external customer relations
- Liaise with Accounts Payable Team to ensure timeous and accurate recoveries from respective clients
- Maintain client information and filing
How to Apply
If you want to apply the Media24 Account Receivable Intern for South Africans, you must apply your application via online application system. In other words, you should prepare the documents in scanned version to provide the evidence. For your information, the deadline of the internship is no later than 7 December 2017. The host institution will contact you six weeks after the deadline. Click on this link for the details.