We have another big company vacancy now called Mediclinic vacancy for specialized customer service associate. People who are still unemployed can send their best application to the host institution. Luckily, we got everything you need below.
Mediclinic was established in 1983 as a private hospital group for several countries. Now, it is an international group branched in South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, Namibia, and Switzerland. The head office is situation in Stellenbosch, South Africa. The Johannesburg Stock Exchange has already listed Mediclinic International. It happened in 1986 or three years after the establishment. Mediclinic is also listed on LSE and FTSE 100 Index.
The Mediclinic vacancy for specialized customer service associate ends the application process on 29 December 2017. The reference number is ER24_DHI2. The job position is required by General Administration Department. Any successful candidate will be based in Paulshof, Gauteng. There are two available positions as specialized customer service associate. Here are the minimum requirements of the vacancy as follow:
- Standard 10 or Grade 12 or University entrance
- 1-2 years in an International Assistance environment.
- 1-2 years flight desk experience coordinating HEMS & Fixed Wing.
- Experience on a Computer Aided Dispatch System is advantageous.
- Experience with travel insurance products and assistance companies advantageous.
- Effective call handling skills and includes social perceptiveness, active listening & art of negotiation.
- Computer literacy and MS packages.
- Communication verbal and written.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Customer Relationship Management
- International Travel Benefits
- Service orientation
- Ability to exercise judgment under pressure
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced, stressful environment.
- High attention to detail and ability to organise, plan and prioritise.
- Planning Organising meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a confined area for long periods of time.
- Must have adequate hearing, manual dexterity and mental disposition in order to remain alert and perform all essential job functions.
- Problem solving skills
- Work in a 24 hour environment, overtime and through holidays.
These are the job duties that you must do as the successful candidates of the Mediclinic vacancy for specialized customer service associate. They are as follow:
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries using the following channels of communication:
- Email – Using exceptional written skills, respond to customers using professional written email correspondence.
- -Telephone – Provide professional verbal responses to customer inquiries. Interacts with internal and external callers and uses established protocols as well as the computer aided dispatch system to evaluate the situation and take appropriate actions
- Records details of all calls, dispatches and messages received.
- Handle highly complex cases with little or no micromanagement.
- Receive international and domestic specialised calls and respond to them professionally, and with the adequate answer concerning either a medical problem (doctor consultation, hospitalisation), evacuation, repatriation, security, emergency medical dispatch or general questions about the contract/product).
- Coordinate the solution brought to the client with assistance company, doctors, nurses, fixed wing partner.
How to Apply
Please apply the Mediclinic vacancy for specialized customer service associate through this following link. It uses an online application system. The closing date isn’t announced by the company. But, it is expected a week after the vacancy is posted.