Nedbank, which is one of the largest banks in South Africa, opens a vacancy for job seeker. This bank looks for sales and service consultant position. Luckily, they require grade-12 qualification for this position. It seems that the opportunities become wider now since the deadline is still a couple days remaining.
As we know, Nedbank is pretty popular especially in South Africa. But, this bank focuses on its Retail and Business Banking. For your information, the annual turnover of this bank is less than R700 million. It claims that there are more than 3500 ATMs and 1000 staffed outlets available now in the country. They offer many services including card solutions, lending solution, transactional banking, and many more.
The main goal of this job vacancy is to increase and manage Nedbank’s client base by relevant and suitable need-based selling and servicing of financial products. The bank also wants to increase various Loan outlets with fresh and professional staffs.
To win this Nedbank Sales and Service Consultant vacancy, the applicants must have these following qualifications as follow:
- Matric or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Finance or FAIS-related qualification with Regulatory Examination 1
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service and/or sales environment, in a financial institution.
Here are the key of job duties that the successful candidate must undertake after qualified as the sales and service consultant. They are as follow:
- Deliver on targets, due dates & all service level agreements by selling Nedbank products in identified communities
- Accept and implement advice, resulting in improved performance by identifying sales opportunities and community involvement.
- Understand and meet client needs through conducting client needs-based analysis aligned to the procedures and FAIS Act.
- Create synergy and build relationships with internal stakeholders by participating in collaboration meetings and adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Build and maintain internal and external vendor and supplier relationships by identifying improvement opportunities and by meeting with vendors and suppliers according to Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure work completed to plan, progress reviewed and corrective action taken by monitoring activities, reviewing action plans and taking corrective action.
- Manage risk by meeting technical, company standards, practices and resource management (e.g. ultraviolet lights to identify false identity documents).
- Identify and resolve work obstacles and problems through participating in team meetings, sharing information and reviewing performance against targets and standards.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that bring impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
How to Apply
To apply this Nedbank vacancy, you just need to prepare your internet connection. After that, apply your application via this link at here. You also have to contact the Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566. All application must be submitted before 16 June 2017.