You will have bright future if you are selected in this Pepstores vacancy for distribution centre administrator. Don’t wait more time to send your application because the deadline is coming soon couple days left. Check out the details below.
It is necessary to read a short description of the company. That is why we provide this section for you. Pep is an international retail company headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa. It was established in 1965. At that time, the company had already operated in eleven countries in Southern Africa. The first outlet was in Lobito, Angola. In 2009, the company has more than 14,000 employees within 1400 stores. For your information, the company also works a largest clothing factory in the region. You have to apply this Pepstores vacancy for distribution centre administrator to join the company.
The Pepstores vacancy for distribution centre administrator has a main purpose in order to complete all administrative duties for the Distribution Centre. The duties are as follow:
- Buying and handle the office consumables
- Doing financial administration of payments for the DC
- Managing HR Payroll administration such as meticulous record keeping of overtime schedules/night shift, accurate calculation of remuneration for allowance
- Demonstrating Administration of leave applications
- Completing Office Administration such as telephone account, organisation of staff functions, gate control
- Doing administration of Health and Safey for the DC such as minute-taking at meetings, etc.
If you want to apply the Pepstores vacancy for distribution centre administrator, ensure you have met these following requirements as follow:
- You must have Grade 12
- You must have 2 years DC experience. At least, you have to know everything about DC.
- You must have an Administration experience
- If you have some Financial administration experience, it will be an advantage. It is okay if you don’t have the experience because you can provide other requirements
- You must master Computer proficiency (MS Office). In other words, you must know how to operate the computer especially MS Word.
- You must know how to do Planning, Organising and Control;
- You must demonstrate Detail Orientation;
- You must have empathy, stress tolerance. Without them, you aren’t able to have better and positive workplace. Show your care efficiently
- You must know how to provide communication and building and maintaining relationships. It is important to provide positive environment for yourself and others.
How to Apply
The Pepstores vacancy for distribution centre administrator will end on Friday, April 13 2018. You have to provide the application before or on that date. If you sent it after the closing date, it would not be considered as eligible application. You must concern about this. After the selection process, you have to check your status. If it is more than 4 weeks after the closing date, you have to regard that your application isn’t successful. Send your application through this following link. The link is the official webpage of the vacancy. Please include your application and CV, which are signed firstly. This is only for those who are already a PEP Dynamo. The company really strive for the equally, equity employee guidelines. The late applicants can’t be considered as successful applicants.