You can have a chance to have a job through this PPECB vacancy for data capturer. Unemployed South African has to read this vacancy because the government only seeks candidates with their grade-12 certificate. If you one of them, please continue your reading below.
You need to know that PPECB is an independent company focused on quality certification. It is like a service provider that has been serving for over 80 years in order to increase the credibility of the South African export certificate as well as providing support to export competitiveness of South Africa perishable product industries all over the world. PPCEB refers to Perishable Products Export Control Board in terms of the Perishable Products Export Control Act, no 9, of 1983 in order to show the cold chain services as public entity.
The job incumbent is required to fill a position at Nelspruit Area Office in Operations North Region of Organizational Unit PPECB. This is a temporary job PPECB vacancy for data capturer that will place the job incumbent in Nelspruit with TCTC salary per annum. The closing date of the vacancy is no later than 29 March 2018. In other words, you will apply for Temporary Data Capturers. Although it is a temporary job, you may have a fixed term contract for five months to make sure accurate and timeous capturing of batches and support the region. Here is the list of key performances of the successful candidate as follow:
- Providing body support to external and internal purchasers
- Data base administration and guarantee timeous capturing on the knowledge system
- Document and body management in step with standards
- Management of queries
- Timeous recording of data on Navision
- Ensuring adherence to internal business processes, procedures and policies
- Assist with general body tasks
Those duties or key performances aren’t limited to. There may be some other duties that the job incumbent has to finish.
Before you did those key performances or job duties, you must meet the minimum requirements of the PPECB vacancy for data capturer first. They are as follow:
- Must have a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification with minimum of 2 years relevant administrative experience
- Must have abilities or proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Showing and including the copies of certificates in computer training will be preferred
- Must know the basic understanding of Navision system would be advantageous
- Must provide proven track record of taking ownership enabled by responsible and accountable behavior
You have to know that the company is an equal opportunity employer. It also promotes compliance with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act to this PPECB vacancy for data capturer. The intention of doing this is to support the government in Employment Equity plan. The applications of the candidates will be considered in terms of the equity plan of the company. The designated groups may have preferences.
How to Apply
The PPECB vacancy for data capturer applies online application method to all candidates. So, you need to fill and complete your application via internet. You can begin your application process by clicking on this following link.