Bring your application to PwC bursary for grade 12 South Africans if you want to have much knowledge and qualifications at the end of the program. The deadline is still a couple days remaining. Please ensure you have collected all required documents firstly.
PwC is a company that focuses on industry assurance, tax and advisory service. It becomes popular since it commits to bring and build public trust to its clients internationally across the country. Its clients and stakeholders come from 184000 people in 157 countries all over the world and work under one network under PwC organization. All of them share everything such as opinions, stories, and solutions in order to create and pump new perspective and practical advices to everyone in the network. You will have much knowledge and experience while expanding your network through its bursary.
This PwC bursary for grade 12 South Africans refers to the Job ID number 11095BR. The successful candidates will undergo the bursary program in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. They also have to be full-time students through the program. The line of service in regard to the bursary is assurance field of study. The Chartered Accountant (South Africa) CA (SA) qualification is the main requirement of the candidates. For your information, these qualifications will include a BCom and post graduate qualification in Accounting or equivalent at any SAICA accredited university). They should be learning in these specific qualifications in the accounting and assurance areas so that they can join the bursary.
The minimum requirements are divided for grade-12 qualification and university qualification. If you have grade-12 qualification, you must:
- Be writing for a matric exemption and university acceptance, with maths (pure maths not maths literacy) and English
- Be obtaining over 65% for all subjects
Meanwhile, the university students must:
- obtain consistent passes in all your subjects
The general requirements of PwC bursary for grade 12 South Africans are as follow:
- Bursary holders are required to serve a three year (minimum) training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies
- You may apply for a training contract at any stage from first year through to final year, however your training contract will only commence the year following successful completion of your Honours/CTA
- Skills required include: obtaining consistent passes in all subjects from first year through to final year, proficiency in English, good communication and interpersonal skills, drive, determination, leadership potential, deadline driven, keen attention to detail, logical thinking
- Participating in extramural activities at school and/or university will be advantageous
The specific competencies that the candidates must have are as follow:
- high-performing persons,
- talented individuals, and
- in financial need.
How to Apply
The PwC bursary for grade 12 South Africans is designed to support the candidates who are in financial problem as well. If you have met those criteria and requirements, just send your application through the official website of the bursary on this link. The deadline of the application process is not announced specifically on the site. In other words, there is still much time for you to prepare everything you need in your application. Hope you can reach your dream through this bursary.