Consider these SAB vacancies for driver distribution if you really need a job and change your future career. SABMiller is a great company for you because its career path is very clear and overwhelming. Thus, it is such a great chance for you to apply these vacancies.
The main objective of SABMiller is to bring people for better world with a simple thing called beer. Yeah, this beverage has been exist for over thousands years. Through it, SABMiller brings the best great brands and incredible brewing ingredients of beer. For your information, the portfolio of the company is more than four hundred beer brands. Yeah, almost all of popular beers are the brands of SABMiller such as Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois. Some brands that also spread over multi countries are such as Beck’s, Castle, Leffe, and many more. The company has more than 200,000 employees who work within fifty countries all over the world.
Of course, these SAB vacancies for driver distribution are based on the reference number: SAB-ZA-25476. The primary goal of the driver distribution is to perform deliveries to standard whilst promoting Company’s image. Without further ado, let’s check out the minimum requirements of the vacancies as follow:
- Grade 12 with appropriate license to drive Heavy Duty vehicle.
- Excellent driving skills with good eyesight.
- Numeracy and literacy skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to handle customer queries, liaison.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to use electronic equipment.
These minimum requirements become your responsibility to make the evidences in your following applications. The board or committee of the company begins their application process to consider the successful candidates based on their qualifications provided in their applications.
Output and Accountabilities
The output and accountabilities of the SAB vacancies for driver distribution are also important in order to give better insights for the applicants who want to join or apply the job position. They are as follow:
- Checks trucks and trailers as per vehicle check list, including oil and water levels and records any damages, and faults and reports such findings.
- Checks crew list for truck and load number.
- Checks number of goods for deliver and plans and instructs crew on sequence of product to be packed.
- Completes log sheets as required.
- Checks customer storeroom for allocation of space for delivery.
- Instructs crew on sequence to offload and supervises offloading process.
- Reports complaints or difficulties experienced to Supervisor.
- Accepts cheques/cash as specified on invoice.
- Counts empties before loading.
- Reads and records kilometres and hands to appropriate person.
- Ensures delivery invoices are properly completed and hands to appropriate person.
- Familiar with SAB technology I.R.O. delivery/invoicing.
- Follow routes as determined by planner.
How to Apply
The vacancies offer online application system that you can download the detailed information on this following link. SABMiller sets the job incumbent to have a permanent and full-time job position as driver distribution. The selected candidates are going to work in Perseverance Depot, Port Elizabeth, South Africa. The deadline isn’t announced. As long as it is still active, please always check the link to apply the SAB vacancies for driver distribution.