Please consider this SABMiller vacancy for driver distribution job position if you want to change your career in the future. There are some criteria and job duties that you must understand before submitting the applications. Read on below.
SABMiller is an international brewing and beverage company established in 1895. It was a South African Breweries at the time in order to produce and market the beverages for miners and prospectors in Johannesburg. It grew into an industrial company on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange two years later. Today, the company becomes international company to meet the developed market of beverages. The main goal of the company is to bring all people to have a better world than now through beer. As we know, this beverage has been so popular since the first time human found it. This is the commitment of SABMiller to build great brands that focuses on brewing top quality beers with natural ingredients. For your information, the company owns about 400 beer brands locally and globally. Some of them are Budweiser, Skol and many more. SABMiller employs about 200,000 within 50 countries all over the world. Let’s check out the SABMiller vacancy for driver distribution below.
The SABMiller vacancy for driver distribution is based on the SAB-ZA-25100 reference number. The main duty of driver distribution is to perform deliveries based on the promoting image of the company. The minimum requirements that you must comply with are as follow:
- Grade 12 with appropriate license to drive Heavy Duty vehicle.
- Excellent driving skills with good eyesight.
- Numeracy and literacy skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to
- handle customer queries, liaison.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to use electronic equipment.
Output and Accountabilities
You must know in details about this SABMiller vacancy for driver distribution. Please check out the output and accountabilities that must be performed by this role position. They also help you to understand what you are going to do if selected by the board.
- Checks trucks and trailers as per vehicle check list, including oil and water levels and records any damages, and faults and reports such findings.
- Checks crew list for truck and load number.
- Checks number of goods for deliver and plans and instructs crew on sequence of product to be packed.
- Completes log sheets as required.
- Checks customer storeroom for allocation of space for delivery.
- Instructs crew on sequence to offload and supervises offloading process.
- Reports complaints or difficulties experienced to Supervisor.
- Accepts cheques/cash as specified on invoice.
- Counts empties before loading.
- Reads and records kilometres and hands to appropriate person.
- Ensures delivery invoices are properly completed and hands to appropriate person.
- Familiar with SAB technology I.R.O. delivery/invoicing.
- Follow routes as determined by planner.
How to Apply
Prepare your application of the SABMiller vacancy for driver distribution and then apply it through this following link. For your information, this a permanent type of contract with full-time job position. The incumbent will be placed on Perseverance Depot in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. There is no specific deadline or due date of the vacancy. Don’t be late because the board may end it without announcement.