It seems like the Sasol vacancy for controller is the proof that the company always offers special offering for unemployed South Africans. Yeah, we have seen a lot of vacancies from Sasol these days. It just proves how big it is in the country. Check the details about the vacancy below.
Sasol is an integrated energy and chemical company headquartered in Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa. As you can see, the company focuses on developing energy such as fuel and technologies in order to fulfill the needs of South Africans.
The Sasol vacancy for controller requires the job incumbent to fill a job position at Base Chemicals in Supply Chain department of Sasol. The application process will last on February 9th, 2018. The job incumbent will work and stay in Sandton, Gauteng. The primary purpose of controller position is to execute the Base Chemicals Explosives customer service planning by controlling the activity of the product in and out from the Magazine into the explosive vehicles. In order to give more insight, please read on the job duties of the Sasol vacancy for controller below.
- Execute the loading of a client orders by guaranteeing that the loading team masses correct product and quantities within the correct vehicle.
- Ensure trucks have been loaded as quickly as doable and ar sealed with explosives pre numbered seals on delivery notes.
- Execute the preparation of dispatch documentation
- Sign delivery documentation make sure product has been properly loaded
- Ensure seal variety on truck compares to seal variety on delivery note
- Initiate the client demand fulfilment cycle
- Ensure delivery copy documents have been submitted to the admin workplace for invoicing method (Daily)
- Manage the FIFO (First in 1st Out) principle on product dispatch.
- Ensure oldest product is loaded 1st unitedly with Clerk
- Stock management by creating the relevant entries within the magazine register if clerk isn’t obtainable
The requirements are simple. The candidates of the Sasol vacancy for controller must only have to get a qualification in grade 12. If you have Magazine Master Certificate, it will be advantageous for you. The candidates who have driver’s license are also preferred to be chosen. In details, here are the minimum requirements as the controller in Sasol as follow:
- At least two years’ expertise, ideally among a provide chain explosives setting
- Proven expertise in explosives product handling
- Computer literate
- One Sasol mental attitude
- Shapes business strategy
- Drives answerability and high performance
- Business acumen
- Fosters cooperation and collaboration
- Role models client focus
- Leverages diversity and inclusion
- Nurtures and coaches
- Builds partnerships
- Have A Develop self-skill
How to Apply
The Sasol vacancy for controller allows the applicants to send their application via internet. In other words, you shouldn’t send it via post office. All you need is only an internet connection. Then, prove that you have met the minimum requirements of the vacancy. It is by including the copies of your qualifications and documents while you submit the application via this following link. It is a great chance to join this big and popular company. Don’t waste your time because the deadline is close.