This is another vacancy from the big company in the country. Sasol vacancy for driver looks for eligible candidates who are able to meet the minimum requirements offered by the company. Without further ado, have a look at this article in order to make you understand what the company looks for.
The Sasol vacancy for driver will place the job incumbent to work in Base Chemicals located in NorthWest, Rustenburg. The main purpose of the job position is to be executive the Base Chemicals Explosives customer service strategy so that he can make sure the delivery of customer orders safely and correctly. Some key performances of the driver are as follow:
- Demonstrate delivery in good time. It means that the incumbent has to make sure the delivery at customer within the time slot as allocated by Chief Inspector of explosives.
- Provide safe execution of delivery process
- Follow the public traffic regulations and CIE regulations within 80km per hour speed limit
- Process the offloading coordination by making sure explosives seals are intact
- Apply and sign delivery documentation
- Support customer in offloading the vehicle
- Demonstrate vehicle inspection
- Finish complete vehicle inspection sheet before starting the task form Magazine
- Make sure the vehicle license and explosives operator’s card is still intact
- Check the fire extinguishers
- Make sure the delivery has been come back to Administration office for customers invoicing
But, you must meet these eligibility criteria of Sasol vacancy for driver before anything. Without them, your application will never be considered as successful application. So, make sure you have read them all below.
- You must hold grade 12 certification
- You must have driver’s license code 14
- You must have Public Driving Permit or Chapter 6 CIE Exam
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience. It will be advantageous if you have it within a Supply Chain explosives environment
- You must provide the evidence about the experience in explosives product handling and emergency processes (Hazchem)
- You must have Leadership Competencies
- You must know about One Sasol one mindset
- You must know basic knowledge of Shapes business strategy
- You must provide and demonstrate accountability and high performance
- You must demonstrate business acumen Fosters teamwork and collaboration
- You must be the role model customer focus Leverages diversity and inclusion
- You must maintain and train Builds partnership Develops self Functional competencies
- You must have Good Verbal and written communication skills Ability so that you can work under pressure
- You must have good time management skills so that be able to work independently Good interpersonal skills
- You must be a team player Motivated self starter and have willingness to learn.
How to Apply
What you must provide to apply the Sasol vacancy for driver is to apply it before the closing date on 5 April 2018. The company offers online application method through this following link. You have to apply the application before the closing date because it will check by the host institution or company. For your information, the vacancy only picks eligible candidates who can meet the closing date of application process. That is why you have to meet them all.