The Sasol vacancy for ventilation recorder is already available for South Africans who have grade-12 certificates. This is a great chance that you shouldn’t miss because it would be a pleasure to work in Sasol environment. Read the details after this paragraph.
We believe that you all know about Sasol. This is a company headquartered in Sandton, South Africa. The company is involved itself in developing and managing energy and chemical resources in the country. It was founded in 1950, but in Sasolburg. Perhaps, it was the inspiration of the company name so far. The company works for commercializing the technologies based on the resources aforementioned before. It produces new kind of liquid fuels, electricity, and chemicals. It has already been listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
The Sasol vacancy for ventilation recorder is offered by Mining division of the company called Twistdraai. It is one of the divisions of the company so that the successful candidates will have a chance to work in Secunda, South Africa. The primary goal of this position is to measure, monitor, record and report safe/unsafe working conditions w.r.t Environmental Engineering and Occupational Hygiene matters at the BU in Sasol Mining. There are some minimum requirements before we talk about the application method. They are as follow:
- Grade12 Maths and Science (Must)
- 1 year Mine environmental Control and Occupational hygiene experience (Wish)
- Practical certificate in Mine Environmental Control (Wish)
- Gas Testing certificate (Wish)
- Valid driver’s Licence (Code 8) (Must)
- Must be able to work with Microsoft Office (Excell, Word and PowerPoint) (Must)
To understand deeper about Sasol vacancy for ventilation recorder position, the job provider has already specified the key duties of it. They are as follow:
1.) Operational, Financial and Technical Results
- Daily measuring and monitoring of Environmental Engineering and Occupational Hygiene conditions in the workplace.
- Schedule inspections for Environmental Engineering and Occupational Hygiene legal requirements
- Ensure adherence to policies, standards and practices.
- Ensure reporting and correctness of Environmental Engineering and Occupational Hygiene matters on relevant reports
- Adhere to SLA.
- Ensure Environmental Engineering and Occupational Hygiene instrumentation are correct and in good order
2.) Leadership and growth result
- Demonstrate the desired behaviours in agreement with the Sasol Values.
- Work towards own performance targets and goals as per SLA.
- Take ownership for personal decisions, improvement and skills development.
- Ensure that personal development plan is completed, implemented and tracked.
- Apply the learning experience at the workplace.
3.) Management results
- Manage own and departmental work planning and delivery according to targets.
- Assist with the implementation of corrective and remedial actions at the BU.
- Managing execution of Environmental Engineering and Occupational Hygiene delivery in accordance to the SLA and service requirements.
How to Apply
The Sasol vacancy for ventilation recorder asks the candidates to submit their applications via online application process. You must access this link before the deadline on 25 October 2017. It isn’t a secret that complete and in-time applications will easily be considered by the job provider. You should remember when it is closed and pick the right date before it.