If you have a passion to work at public health care services, here is your chance to apply for one. There is a job opening for Senior Administrative Officer: Finance & Supply Chain Management Vacancy at Wesfleur Hospital in Western Cape. Find out how to apply below!
Please include the reference number in your application which is Argus 28/4/2018, PSVC 18/2018. The Senior Administrative Officer: Finance & Supply Chain Management Vacancy at Wesfleur Hospital offers salary up to R 281.418 annually. Qualified candidate will be placed at Weslfeur Hospital in the Blaauwberg Health District of the Metro Region and is situated in Atlantis, Western Cape. The core title is Economic Advisory and Support Personnel. You should apply for this opportunity because it only requires you at least to have Senior Certificate or other equivalent certificates with Mathematics and/or Accountancy as passed subject. Furthermore, it has Service benefits such as 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance. Other requirements include:
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent) with experience/competencies that focuses on the Key Performance Areas (KPA’s) of this position (will be explained below).
- You must have extensive and proven experience in Finance, Revenue, Patient Administration and Supply Chain Management.
- You must have proven supervisory experience in public sector.
- Other inherent requirements for the job are valid (Code B/EB) driver’s licence as well as willingness to travel
- You must have competencies/knowledge/skills in computer literacy skills such as MS Office: Word and Excel.
- You must possess good knowledge of LOGIS, BAS, Clinicom, AR system
- You must have sound knowledge of applicable policies (PFMA, AO system and Treasury Instructions)
- You must have good written and verbal communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- You must have good interpersonal relations skills and sound knowledge of all financial systems: BAS, LOGIS, Clinicom and AR system.
Qualified candidate will be expected to be involved in but not limited to the following duties:
- Monitor, control and report expenditure and budget related issues
- Manage and co-ordinate the finance (expenditure and revenue), SCM, patient administration activities and functions, within the hospital
- Advertise, award and manage contracts and tenders and plan, implement and maintain financial control and handle audit queries
- Internal controls and compliance in Finance & SCM
- Render a support function to management in terms of SCM, budget (expenditure & revenue control)
- Manage all Human Resource Management and related functions within the Finance, SCM and patient administration components
How to Apply
The deadline for this Senior Administrative Officer: Finance & Supply Chain Management Vacancy at Wesfleur Hospital is on May 18, 2018 so make sure not to submit applications after the due date.
Please send your applications to the Manager: Medical Services, Wesfleur Hospital Private Bag X1, Reygersdal, 7352. It should be noted that only shortlisted candidates who may be subjected to a practical test. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
Here are all the necessary documents you need:
- Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or http://westerncape.gov.za). Complete the forms in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference). Don’t forget to sign it.
- A comprehensive CV
- The names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID
- Driver’s licence and qualification/s.
No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.