Please read this Standard Bank vacancy for officer frontline if you need a job now and want to have better future. Consider the eligibility criteria of the vacancy because you won’t know what happen in your life. We also have the information of the eligibility criteria of successful candidates. Read the descriptions below.
Perhaps, the South Africans may know about Standard Bank because it is one of popular financial services companies in the country. For your information, it was established in 1862 ago. Today, it becomes the largest banking group based on the market obtaining. The company is popular because of its brand, service and presence in order to manage their position at the top rank.
The Standard Bank vacancy for officer frontline has a reference number of 30106. It focuses on the banking sector at the head office in Estcourt, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa. Here are some objectives of the vacancy as follow:
- To follow and manage the questions of customer in efficient and effective way.
- To find out and know the customer expectations and needs so that they will have more appropriate channels.
- To handle and avoid the risks for the transaction cards, cash and chequebooks of the customers.
- To identify the customer’s desires, record, monitor and facilitate the intermediate between the client and also the sales authority team.
- To provide a systematically high-quality frontline group action service to customers encompassing the cashing of cheques, acceptance of deposits and also the provision of modification.
In order to understand what you are going to do as the successful candidates of the Standard Bank vacancy for officer frontline, please read the job duties of the job incumbent. They are as follow:
- Records appointments in own and also the applicable employees member’s diary.
- Ensures that client complaints area unit delivered to the eye of the relevant manager/senior officer forthwith.
- Initiates steps to resolve issues impacting client service timeously.
- Orders Replacement credit cards kind Card Division and advise the client of the turnaround times concerning the delivery of those cards.
- Loads card transactional limits and beneficiaries to cards for Electronic Account Payments (EAP).
- Completes revealing to the purchasers in terms of certification, service fees, and commission.
- Ensures that each one the specified controls area unit in situ to minimise the risks related to processes performed within the service consulting space.
- Identifies cross-selling/migration opportunities and commercialism of products/services reactively.
The minimum requirements of the vacancy are the crucial thing you should know. It is your best way to qualify the Standard Bank vacancy for officer frontline. Without further ado, read on the entire requirements of the vacancy below:
- Matric or Grade 12
- 2 years personal & business banking
- Financial or FSB recognised qualification will provide more advantageous
- Have some Product Knowledge
- Must know Banking Process and Procedures
- Financial Industry Regulatory Framework
How to Apply
The only way to send our application is throughout the online application system. This link will direct you to go to the official website. Please consider the deadline on 20 February, 2018. It is the last date of the application process of Standard Bank vacancy for officer frontline.