There is a Telesure Group Services vacancy for VAPS Admin and Retention Consultant that can be your perfect chance to apply. For your information, Telesure is a group company concerned providing several insurance brands across southern Africa. It was founded in 1998. Check out the entire descriptions.
The reference number of the vacancy is 022122. The job incumbent of Telesure Group Services vacancy for VAPS Admin and Retention Consultant will be offered a permanent contract to work in the office in Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa with market related salary level. The primary goal of the job position is to contribute to the organizational goals especially within administration and retention of Value Added Product policies by the group so that the growth, profitability and sustainability of the business can be developed. In other words, the function of the job is as call center in insurance. For more details, read on the job duties below:
- Servicing customers through handing all telecom and administration associated with complaints, queries, refunds, non payment of premiums and claims (ad hoc) and different relevant tasks referring to price further merchandise to confirm effective resolution within the most efficient means.
- Respond professionally to shopper complaints, queries and claims among in agreement timeframes to confirm client satisfaction and retention all told interactions, attempt to attain 1st contact resolution.
- Provide acceptable and trepid solutions to shopper issues and queries or step up wherever necessary to confirm client satisfaction and retention.
- Effectively complete and continue thus far all needed administration and accurately and comprehensively capture information of client data across relative systems to safeguard against risk with a high degree of attention to detail and quality.
- Comply with service level agreements and internal procedures so as to confirm cohesive relationships and trepid service delivery.
- Continuously attempt to keep up and enhance product and system data, living up to the client service expectation.
- Accurately establish the origin and reason for policy cancellations (or off policies) and apply effective and relative retention methods and tools so as to retain customers.
- Engage in effective complete name management aligned to specific client issues so as to limit complete injury and integrity.
Then, you must see the minimum requirements of the Telesure Group Services vacancy for VAPS Admin and Retention Consultant as follow:
- Must have grade 12 or Standard 10 with University Entrance (NQF4)
- Must hold RE/FAIS qualification
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a customer service or claims or retention environment
How to Apply
If you want to apply the Telesure Group Services vacancy for VAPS Admin and Retention Consultant, please send it before 13 April 2018. It is the closing date of the vacancy. You can’t send the application after the deadline because it will be considered as late application and you won’t be successful for the job vacancy. This vacancy uses online application system where you can visit the official website through this following link. You can also check the detail information of the job duties on the webpage. Online application means that everything must be done through internet. You have to prepare the certified qualification as well in computer files.