Win a spot in Ubuhlebezwe Municipality Learnership Programme for South Africans. This is your chance to have better opportunity in the future. The programme can increase your current qualifications and your life at the same time. Without further ado, check out the details below.
The primary aim of the Ubuhlebezwe Municipality Learnership Programme for South Africans is to invite dedicated and highly motivated South Africans who have already gained their three-year tertiary qualification to join an internship programme and capacitate them with a promising career in Local Government finance. For your information, the vacancy is offered by the National Treasury. They want to support sufficient strategic management capacity. In the form of training programme, it is expected to find out and expose the successful candidates for the Local Government especially in relevant financial services. You must notice that the Municipality won’t extend and offer the contract period as well as a permanent employment to the successful candidates. Basically, they will be selected and offered with two-year contract with salary scale of R96 000 per year. Here are the minimum requirements of the successful candidates as follow:
- You must have grade 12 certificate and bachelor’s degree or national diploma especially in Town Planning or Town and regional planning
- You must have a skill in operating computer (MS Word, Ms Excel and Powerpoint
- You must have an ability to make, revise, edit and produce documents with certain accuracy and quality
- You must know how to demonstrate time management abilities
- You must have basic research abilities
Here are the key performances of the Ubuhlebezwe Municipality Learnership Programme for South Africans that you must know as the candidates. They are as follow:
- Performance basic accounting functions .
- Interpret finance legislation and policies .
- Process invoice payment s from the capture and verification of the supply documents .
- Manage the interface between the department al payroll and method of accounting .
- Undertake budget controls on expenditure and revenue.
- Oversee expenditure management and reconcile grant s .
- Be trained all told sections of the Budget and Treasury workplace.
- Provide help in terms of all submitted statutory coming up with allow applications.
- Maintain Associate in Nursing adequate classification system for the design and building body units.
- Provide clerical, programing and administration support to senior officers of the unit pro re nata in consultation with the Supervisor.
- Provide administration help within the delivery of Council property comes pro re nata.
- Ensure delivery of the functions and tasks among the municipality pro re nata.
- Exercise confidentiality all told processes and communication related to the work.
- Perform the other duties allotted by the Supervisor.
- No municipal edges can apply (pension, treatment, etc.) and candidates ar needed to create their own arrangements during this respect .
How To Apply
Please send your application of the Ubuhlebezwe Municipality Learnership Programme for South Africans by completing these following documents:
- A complete letter of application as well as the position that you want to apply
- A complete CV
- Certified copies of certificates
- Identity Document
Send them all via post office to The Municipal Manager, P. O. Box 132, Ixopo 3276 before 4 May 2018. You must know that the Municipality won’t accept faxed and late application. If you don’t get any announcement within a month after the closing date, you aren’t successful.