You can’t wait any longer to send your application to University of Free State Internship for online content developer. This is a great deal for you because the eligible candidates will get a one-year contract appointment. Check the details below.
University of the Free State is also well-known as UFS. This is an international university that owns multiple campuses. The main campus is situated in Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa. In 1904, the Grey College welcomed the students who want to pursue a Full BA degree. This college was parted with its school in 1906. Long short story, the University of the Free State has been declared in order to reflect the real character of the institution and environment.
This University of Free State Internship for online content developer opens the application process until 1 December 2017. It is offered by the Centre for Teaching and Learning department. The contract appointment will be offered to eligible candidates. It is a one-year contract. The primary goal of the internship is to offer graduates (diploma/degree) with no relevant work experience the opportunity to obtain practical workplace exposure and experience. In details, here are the specific duties and responsibilities of the internship as follow:
- Develop online workshop material for the Write Site, including multimedia and online resources.
- Provide assistance in the collection and analysis of data for the purpose of report writing.
- Provide assistance in the development of online assessment activities for the literacy courses in the Unit for Language Development.
- Work on university systems such as Blackboard and PeopleSoft.
The University of Free State Internship for online content developer requires the minimum requirements of the candidates who want to submit their applications. We found the requirements from the official site and they are as follow:
- B-degree or equivalent degree qualification.
- Intermediate computer skills including, but not limited to, Programming, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University’s richly diverse working environment.
- Ability to work meticulously.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Effective organisation skills.
- Ability to function well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, as well as effectively with others.
Recommended requirements for the applicants are as follow:
- Qualification or experience in online content development
- Experience in the Higher Education environment.
- Knowledge of Blackboard.
- Experience in the field of academic literacy.
- Display of good written language skills in English and Afrikaans.
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of one (1) year.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
The eligible candidates are going to work on 1 February 2018. You can ask for the salary because it is available on request. Call these numbers for details about salary: 051 401 3687/9161.
How to Apply
Before submitting the application, you must prepare some documents as follow:
- a detailed curriculum vitae (please note that the first three (3) referees on your CV will be contacted with regard to reference checking);
- copies of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- a copy of your identity document (ID).
Click on this following link to send your application of University of Free State Internship for online content developer.