Don’t forget that the Vodacom vacancy for senior consultant: loyalty offers a special opportunity for unemployed South Africans. You must read this article if you want to know the eligibility criteria and how to apply the application.
We are sure every South Africans has ever heard about Vodacom. This company is one of leading and popular companies in the world. Basically, it is an African Mobile Communication Company headquartered in Africa. The company provides various ranges of services, starting from mobile voice, data, messaging to converged services in telecommunication. You need to know that Vodacom owns more than six million customers or clients at the moments. The company also expands its coverage to Tanzania, Mozambique, Lesotho and DRC. But still, its head office is in South Africa. What about Vodafone? It is the superior shareholder of Vodacom. According to the latest data, Vodafone owns about 65% share of Vodafone.
Vodacom started its legacy in twenty years ago. Today, the company has become the leading mobile service provider in the country. In addition, it has also received many achievements during its superior in the market. Of course, it can’t be separated on how it manages the employees. The company only looks for candidates who want to care the needs of its customers.
Now, we look at the descriptions of the Vodacom vacancy for senior consultant: loyalty. The job incumbent will work as the senior consultant of the H Band who has a main responsibility based the Commercial Operations Business Unit. In addition, senior consultant also ensures the Loyalty Customers whether or not it is well managed. The location where the incumbent must work is in Midrand, Service Park. To bring much information, the main responsibilities of senior consultant are as follow:
- To manage & maintain the administration of Loyalty Customers
- To Provide Customer support on-site as complete Customer Care function
- Customer visits and Relationship management
- Ensure customer base is in contract and optimised at all times
- Provide technical support for all voice and data products e.g.
- Process Upgrades
- Process Cancellation
- Process Activations
- Provide Support – internal and external
- Process out of box failure
Here is the list of core competencies that the applicants must have as senior consultant:
- Advance excel/MS word
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette or face to face customer interaction
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Stress Handling Techniques
- Time Management
- Conflict management and resolution
- Employee will be required to travel locally.
- Own transport Essential
If you are wondering about the minimum requirements of Vodacom vacancy for senior consultant: loyalty, we will provide them all below as follow:
- Matric/ Grade 12 or a NQF accredited equivalent (essential)
- Minimum of 2yrs years’ experience essential in a customer service environment dealing with business corporate clients
- Basic understanding of the Onyx and Platinum program (an advantage)
How to Apply
This Vodacom vacancy for senior consultant: loyalty offers a permanent contract type with a full-time job type. So, what are you waiting for? Prepare your application and send it before January 15th, 2018. The details can be found on following link.