Are you thinking of becoming a staff member at the Western Cape Government? Well this might just be your lucky day for there is a job opening at its Department of Transport and Public Works for the Administrative Officer position for exactly e-NaTIS Client Services. Anyone with a Grade 12 Certification is allowed to apply so if you are interested, please scroll down to find out how to apply for this Administrative Officer: e-NaTIS Client Services vacancy at the Transport and Public Works Department and what the KPA you will be involved in.
Please don’t forget to include the reference number for this Administrative Officer: e-NaTIS Client Services vacancy at the Transport and Public Works Department in your application letter. It is TPW 2018-74. You will be offered a permanent position for this job as well as a level 7 salary which is about R 226.611 per annum. Other than receiving basic salary, you will also benefit from 13th cheque, housing assistance, medical assistance, pension fund contribution and many more. This position will require qualified candidate to capture and verify applications for every sensitive transaction. That means every transaction that has a high risk of corruption and fraud on the National Traffic Information System or NaTIS. Another purpose of this position is to handle motor vehicle license enquiries at the Provincial Call Center and the Provincial Walk-in Center as well as to process applications for certain license numbers. Successful incumbent will be stationed in Cape Town.
This job only requires you to hold a Grade 12 Certificate or any of its equivalence to be eligible accompanied with a minimum of 6 years of experience in the relevant field. Furthermore, here are the following recommendations for the sake of consideration: relevant NaTIS experience, processing and analysis of financial information, experience in rendering direct services to the public, Citizen Service Orientation, and a valid code 8 driving license.
Make sure you have the following competencies in order to be considered for the position:
- Knowledge in National Road Traffic Regulations, 2000, National Road Traffic Act, 1996 (act of 1996), Public Finance Management Act, and National Traffic Information System (NaTIS)
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in at least two out of three of the official languages in Western Cape
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
The successful incumbent can expect to perform the following duties:
- Handling motor vehicle enquiries and applications at the Provincial Call Center and the Provincial Walk-In Center
- Verification and capturing of centralized NaTIS motor vehicle registration as well as licensing transactions
- Verification and capturing of centralized NaTIS driving license testing transactions
- Processing applications for write-off of refund of motor vehicle fees, outstanding motor vehicle license fees, registration of motor dealers, duplicate registration as well as de-registration certificate authorization in respect of motor vehicles as well as the issuing of information of other department, motor trade numbers
- Verification and capturing of centralized NaTIS vehicle testing transactions
How to Apply
The mode of application for this Administrative Officer: e-NaTIS Client Services vacancy at the Transport and Public Works Department is totally online and in fact they do not applications submitted in any other way! Please visit this link to begin your application. You can choose between applying via the official website or LinkedIn there. Make sure you don’t submit your online application after May 28, 2018. Candidates with disability are encouraged to apply. Note that, only shortlisted candidates will later be required to submit copies of their documentation for the sake of verification. They might also be subjected to interviews on a date and time determined by the department.