Artisan: Assistant at Namakwa Sands
Opportunity awaits for an energetic matriculate pass with one year technical workshop/field service experience to join Namakwa Sands Depot as and Artisan Assistant. Prospective candidates need to have a passion to learn, must have excellent verbal and written English skills and be able to work on their own or as part of a team. Only applicants from the Namakwa Sands surrounding areas will be considered.
- To assist the Artisan with all maintenance and repair works on the equipment in the area.
- To assist technical staff with projects and any other works where additional manpower is required.
- Conduct general tasks as assigned by the Artisan or Foreman.
- Comply with legal environmental health and safety regulations, Komatsu environmental health and safety standards and customer specific environmental health safety standards.
- Ensure good housekeeping practices are maintained to reflect a positive perspective of Komatsu.
- Any other reasonable tasks as assigned to him/her.
Qualifications for Assistant at Namakwa Sands
- Grade 12 minimum
- 1 Year experience on related earth-moving equipment
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Exposure to earth moving machinery
- Knowledge of Computer
- Good communication as well as inter-personal skills
- Valid driver’s licence
Terms and Conditions of this recruitment for Assistant at Namakwa Sands:
-Recruitment and selection processes followed are as per Komatsu’s B-BBEE policies
-Internal applicants will receive preference. If you have any relative working in the company, do mention them in your application.
-The successful candidate will be expected to pass a relevant medical examination, and agree to background checks.
-Only online applications will be considered
-Apply today at PNET.CO.ZA or click here to apply for this post.