You must send your best application for this Barclays vacancy for secretary team assistant. Who doesn’t know Barclays? It is a big company and you have an opportunity to change your career and life in the future. You shouldn’t need to post your application because we have a link below.
The Barclays vacancy for secretary team assistant seeks the best candidates who can meet the eligibility criteria or minimum requirements offered by the company. The name of the position is the Secretary Team Assistant Retail and Business Banking Space. As usual, it is only designed for those who have qualified and experienced on a special skill in Transactional Assistant Manager (M&C) in a certain area. For your information, the company or organization has a rapid development especially and focus to provide a client’s need. Barclays has a significant role in marketing and corporate relations.
The main objective of the job position is to support and demonstrate administrative and secretarial supports to a team. In order to know the key responsibilities, please read these entire job duties as follow:
- Be in charge the diary of the direct line manager,
- Arrange some meetings and functions for the team,
- Work together with the in-house travel agent so that they can do some bookings for the travel locally and internationally,
- Take part in the meetings of the team
- Participate in team meetings to take minutes of the meetings. Make sure everything’s are typed, approved by the meeting chair and distributed
- Print out the materials and topics of the presentations
- Take control of the office for the teams and general office administration including ordering of stationery and groceries, restocking printers etc. Make sure that adequate reserve stock is ordered.
- Create and retain a contact database for the team and ensure that data is kept current.
- Keep a project documentation for departmental projects on request. Ensure that documents and reports are adequately completed by team members.
- Keep files for team documentation.
- Put down and relay telephone messages for team members who are out of the office.
- Typewrite correspondence, management reports or other documents on request from the line manager or any team member.
- Arrange catering for team events as requested. Ensure that the line manager approves orders prior to placing them.
- Ensure that the team’s pause space is unbroken neat and clean by following up with cleansing employees.
- Obtain, open and distribute mail once work the things per the set procedures.
- Manage documentation to be sent to archives and retrieve documents from archives once required.
The candidates of the Barclays vacancy for secretary team assistant must be able to meet the minimum requirements offered by the company. Without further ado, let’s check them all one by one below as follow:
- Have skills to decide and initiate action
- Learning and researching
- Entrepreneurial and business thinking
- Relating and networking
- Adapting and responding to vary
- Persuading and influencing
- Creating and innovating
- Have minimum qualification of Grade twelve
- Office administration certificate
- Good admittance pass with English
- At least two years operating expertise in AN body role
- Some expertise operating in a very bank.
How to Apply
Collect all qualifications in an application and then send your application via this following link. There is no deadline. In other words, you have to visit the website of Barclays vacancy for secretary team assistant periodically.