You can change your qualification through this Coca Cola Beverages South Africa Learnerships for South Africans. Bloemfontein is one of three available cities that have these great opportunities. If you live here, it is time to submit your application before the closing date.
The Coca Cola Beverages South Africa Learnerships for South Africans will end the application process by 27 April 2018. You still have much time to provide your application. This is offered and required by Coca Cola company in Bloemfontein South Africa. It focuses in Bloemfontein, South Africa. There will be seven people who will be chosen from the Local Community to enhance their National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging or NQF level 3. They will be offered a fixed contract within one year with CCBSA Bloemfontein Manufacturing. They will have some on-the-job practices, theoretical learning and reach their National Qualification.
Some responsibilities and key duties of the learnership are as follow:
- Basic work-based learning
- On-the-job learning
- Theoritical training
The Coca Cola Beverages South Africa Learnerships for South Africans will give the recipients with a national qualification registered on the NQF, which is based on South African Qualification Authority standards. Those standards will bring feedback to the learners and they will have the skills required in the workplace. Their competencies are also shaped through a wide range of assessment methods and criteria as the standard of performance. The duration of the leadership is about twelve months. Check these minimum requirements of the candidates who want apply their applications as follow:
- You must have a willingness to work, be initiative and motivated
- You must know how to show problem solving abilities
- You must be able to pay attention especially to the detail as well as the instructions
- You must have interaction abilities to the team
- You must have a matric with an E score or 40 percent passed I Mathematics and Physical Science
- If you have N5/N6 qualification, it will advantageous
- If you have experiences prior to packaging, it will be advantageous.
- You must not hold previously completed the same qualification or learnership at another company or organization
Those minimum requirements of Coca Cola Beverages South Africa Learnerships for South Africans must be met by the applicants. If you can’t provide one of them, it will be difficult for you to win a spot through the learnership. So, they are your first perimeter to do before anything you do.
How to Apply
Before you apply the application, make sure you have to know that the shortlisted candidates will pass Literacy and Numeracy testing, medicals as well as security clearance checks. If you admit it, please provide these documents in your application as follow:
- A comprehensive CV
- A list of work experience (if any) as well as the contact details of the references
- Certified copies of qualifications, ID Copy and residence evidence.
For your information, the Coca Cola Beverages South Africa Learnerships for South Africans will ask the successful candidates to work at heights and climb onto machines. Ensure you have known these abilities because the company doesn’t want to be burdened by beginners who don’t know how to do it. This link is your way to apply.