The Crest Chemicals vacancy for business admin learnership can bring much benefit for you. You can get higher qualification than you have right now. Don’t think twice about a learnership because you won’t regret it in the future.
The company was established in 1985. Its name was Crest Industrial Chemicals, Inc. The primary goal of it is to supply the very best quality aviation grade chemical products specifically for the United Military and commercial companies in the same industry. The company was easily popular. Thanks to the dedicated efforts and high-quality products that they have offered since the first time. Other companies and clients recognize the company as a preferred supplier of aviation services such as paint removers, cleaners, and aluminum conversion coatings services. The growth of its business has been spreading out through the countries and states until now.
The Crest Chemicals vacancy for business admin learnership offers two positions of the shortlisted candidates. They will work and learn in Midrand, Gauteng. The company only chooses eligible candidates who are still unemployed and have met the eligibility criteria. They will be train under NQF 2 qualifications in Business Administration. The duration of the Crest Chemicals vacancy for business admin learnership is about twelve months. The learnership contains theoretical and practical elements. Here are the job duties that the successful candidates have done as follow:
- The Business Admin learnership will require that the candidate attend all theoretical classes at the AECI
- Training Centre located at Chem-Park, Chloorkop.
- Candidates to attend classes seven days per month for ten months.
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the Training Centre and practical training.
- Undertake overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
The minimum requirements of Crest Chemicals vacancy for business admin learnership that the candidates must meet are as follow:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematical Literacy / Mathematics / English – Accounting would be advantageous).
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
Some competencies are also required for the candidates. You must be able to demonstrate several skills to fulfill the job duties offered by the company. Competencies are the most important thing that you must consider before anything. The competencies that you must have are as follow:
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Team Work.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
The Crest Chemicals vacancy for business admin learnership uses online application process to select the candidates. You have to know that this kind of application doesn’t require the candidates to post their application. It is only by using internet. You must upload the required documents on a certain link, which is usually announced by the company. The accessible page in regard to the learnership can be found here. Ensure you don’t submit it after the deadline on 29 September 2017. Late or incomplete application won’t be considered by the company. So, it is important to take a note on the deadline.