Ensure your career with this Department of Environmental Affairs vacancy for senior provisioning administration clerk. You can’t be eligible candidates if you don’t follow the minimum requirements and deadline of the scholarships. Just read the details below.
The reference number of the vacancy is CFO02/2018. The salary that you will get as job incumbent is about R183 558 per year. Meanwhile, the total package is R287 557. The job incumbent is going to work in Pretoria. Of course, this salary is very interesting for those who are still unemployed. If you are South Africans who look for an opportunity to work in the governmental office, this is the real chance you will have. Administration clerk is the dream job of some people. This job will place you to work in an office environment with challenging job duties.
One of the secrets that you have to do as the candidates of the Department of Environmental Affairs vacancy for senior provisioning administration clerk is to understand and meet the minimum requirements of the vacancy. This secret isn’t a secret by the way. It is an obligation for all applicants. Without further ado, check out the minimum requirements below as follow:
- You must have at least grade 12 or equivalent certificate with related experience.
- If you have related post matric qualification, it will provide advantage for you
- You must have good understanding of procurement procedures and basic knowledge of LOGIS
- You must have interpersonal abilities and good communication abilities
- You must know how to operate computer such as MS Word and LOGIS
- You must have basic skills to work under pressure
- You must have sense of responsibility and loyalty
Reading the job duties of the Department of Environmental Affairs vacancy for senior provisioning administration clerk always brings benefits for the job applicants, including this vacancy. In other words, you have to know further about the job position that you want to apply. They are as follow:
- Record the movement of assets (BAMV)
- Supervise the receipts of assets on the system
- Print the allocation of barcodes
- Do annual asset verification and ensure the spot checks of assets
- Remove redundant or obsolete assets
- Records assets that have been donated and transferred on the system
How to Apply
Any question of the Department of Environmental Affairs vacancy for senior provisioning administration clerk can be asked to Mr Y Mbunjana at (012) 399 8812. As usual, you have to download the Z83 form from the official website of the department. Then, create a complete CV of your personal information as well as certified copies of qualifications. You also need to include ID document. If you have foreign qualification, make sure it is accredited and evaluated by SAQA. After everything is complete, post your application to Private Bag X447, Pretoria, 0001. If you prefer hand delivery, you can bring your application to Environment House, Erf 1563 Arcadia Extension 6, Cnr Soutpansberg and Steve Biko Road, Arcadia, Pretoria. The Department won’t accept the application after the closing date on 7 May 2018. If you don’t have any notification within three months after it, consider your application is failed.