What are you waiting for? Just apply your application for the Department of Education and Training vacancy for health and safety officer. We have the details about the job position and how to prepare your application below this paragraph.
Take a note about the reference number of the Department of Education and Training vacancy for health and safety officer. It is MTVET 15/2018. For your information, you need to put the reference number on your application. This is a permanent position and the job incumbent will be paid for R226 611 as the level 7 as well as some bonus for applicable service benefits. He or she will work at Central office of Mnambithi TVET College. Without further ado, here are the minimum requirements that become your main things to complete. They are as follow:
- Grade 12 or Senior Certificate or NC(V) Level four or equivalent qualification;
- acceptable Bachelor’s Degree/National certification in H&S Management or equivalent qualification; Minimum of three years relevant expertise;
- Candidates with Grade 12 and trade qualifications and five years of relevant experience could also be thought-about for this position;
- smart verbal and written language and presentation skills;
- higher than average laptop skills in Ms workplace Suites; should possess personal attributes like wonderful social skills, attention to detail, flexibility, team work, organising and designing skills;
- Be able to work underneath advanced things and be reliable; intensive data of OHS Act, COID Act, FCD Act, field-effect transistor Act and alternative relevant legislations, policies and procedures applicable within the Health and Safety atmosphere.
- Valid driver’s license.
Some job duties are offered and asked by the Department of Education and Training vacancy for health and safety officer in order to make applicants have better understanding about the position that they want to apply. So, please read the details of them for your own sake. They are as follow:
- Do some Induction of employees, students and contractors on H&S matters;
- Be able to increase the Development of OHS policies and procedures;
- Must arrange and conduct OHSAS 18001:2007 internal audits;
- Conduct and coordinate Health and Safety trainings;
- Investigate incidents and implement corrective measures;
- Must know how to determine hazards and conduct risk assessment;
- Develop and maintain an honest relationship with all stakeholders relating to OHS.
How to Apply
Please contact Mr SR Gabela at (036) 631 0360 if you have some questions about the Department of Education and Training vacancy for health and safety officer. As usual, you have to prepare your application before applying the vacancy. Of course, we have included the details about the address or what you have to prepare here. You have to download and complete Z83 forms, CV, ID copy, and certified copies of your qualifications. Don’t forget to indicate the relevant reference number on your Z83. For your information, you must make sure that your foreign qualifications have been verified by SAQA. Please forward your application via post office to Mnambithi TVET College, HR Unit, Private Bag X9903, Ladysmith, 3370. You can also send the application via hand delivery to Central Office, 77 Murchison Street, Ladysmith. The deadline of Department of Education and Training vacancy for health and safety officer is no later than 29 March 2018.